So my girlfriends parents have been split up for about 5 months and aren't even divorced yet, but her mom has a new boyfriend and he is a total ***** (so I hear). I haven't met him yet, but according to my girlfriend he treats her like he is already his dad, and has a daughter who is very self-absorbed and materialistic. I need to think of subtle things to say to this guy when I meet him so he thinks I'm such a crazy drug/sex addict, or just to piss him off. I also think I may throw in something about the church of satan in there? Just a thought though... We're 19 if anyone cared....
Quote by Orryn
It seems we don't ship products to where you are located. Perhaps if you make your way to our office in Somalia, we would be able to work something out.

Regardless of whether you come or not, we thank you for your bank details and cooperation.
Quote by the_triangle
has a daughter who is very self-absorbed and materialistic.

Sounds hot. Drop your current gf and get with the hot one.
How about you don't be a douche?

You've never even met the guy and yet your trying to piss him off for no reason.
lol

just lol.

at you.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
like he is already his dad

I stopped reading right there.

If you're picking her up from her house you could say
"Don't worry mr.*insertname* WE'll have her back by ten."
Smack his balls when he's banging her mom.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Sleep with his girlfriend and then don't call her.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Or maybe your girlfriend is just pissed about the break-up and is trying to find any reason to hate her mother's new boyfriend.
West Ham United
Quote by T7E
Thats good. girls from broken families do WAY more crazy shit.

Like get with immature boyfriends
Quote by rickyj
How about you don't be a douche?

You've never even met the guy and yet your trying to piss him off for no reason.

errybody knows all step-dads are douches

oh

and just have a threesome with her mom and dad man

that'd be so intimate for you guys

could really help you out
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Kick his ass = Establish Alpha Dominance
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Your girlfriend answers yes to 'do you have a difficult relationship with your father figure?', why the hell would you want to change that?! Everyone knows that's the jackpot for kinky shit.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Break up with your gf and start dating her new dad.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Could be worse.

At least you're not an evangelical christian and the bf is Slacker Babbath.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

You need to find the boyfriend, kick his teeth in and then ass rape him into the end of next week. You must do this as soon as possible to assert your dominance.
Quote by mystical_1
Could be worse.

At least you're not an evangelical christian and the bf is Slacker Babbath.

Quote by OG frenchy
Breakup with your girlfriend and start dating her Mum.

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by the_triangle
So my girlfriends parents have been split up for about 5 months and aren't even divorced yet, but her mom has a new boyfriend and he is a total ***** (so I hear). I haven't met him yet, but according to my girlfriend he treats her like he is already his dad, and has a daughter who is very self-absorbed and materialistic. I need to think of subtle things to say to this guy when I meet him so he thinks I'm such a crazy drug/sex addict, or just to piss him off. I also think I may throw in something about the church of satan in there? Just a thought though... We're 19 if anyone cared....

You sound like a grown up and mature human being. Are you sure you're not 12?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Yeah, piss him off, then you can't see your girlfriend anymore.

Brilliant.
Quote by the_triangle
We're 19 if anyone cared....
Fucking act like it then.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Murder him. It's your only option.

Get yourself a Wakizashi blade and make him suffer for his lack of honour.
Quote by the_triangle
We're 19 if anyone cared....

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/respect

Once you get past 15 there is little and less mileage in just pissing people off and being a passive aggressive little kid. They're responsible adults, and could do a lot worse than calling you subtle names. Just play it mature and everyone's life will be easier.
Quote by the_triangle

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Sounds like you need to grow up, and she needs to move out if she doesn't like him. Is it really your business? Anyway, maybe he's just trying to be nice? And who cares about his daughter? Daytime TV is full of programs about the non- issues created by people who jump to conclusions and refuse to even try to get on with things sensibly.
Dude, where's my band?