What are you guy's thoughts on this type of setup. I'm currently using one but I've been debating on whether to get a "normal" head or to just leave it alone. What are some pros and cons between the two? If you could also recommend some good SS heads (I'm not too in to the tube sound), that would be awesome!!
:
"Stop shooting me!!!GAHHHH!!!"
<(0_0<(>0_0)> FU
^(0_0)^^(0_0)^ Sion
(>0_0)><(0_0< HA!!!
<(*~*)>
i think it's the carrying thing- is it easier to carry a combo and another 1x12, or a head and a 2x12?

also depends on the amp design- if it disconnects the internal speaker when an external speaker is connected then there's not much point, in that case head + cab would be better.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
My main concern would be whether the speaker out is 'extension' or 'external', external muting the internal speaker. If it does mute the internal speaker then it's totally pointless, unless you had a small 110 combo for home, and that you plugged into a 412 for gigs.