Page 1 of 4
Tsim Sha Tsui

Wanchai

My Local Area

It's always nice to see where everyone has their local. It's an excuse to be nosy but it's a potentially interesting thread. Once you click on the links, wait until the street view generates.

EDIT: There's a link button the top left handside when you search for your locale. Do not link directly to your house.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Aug 31, 2013,
I wouldn't give out a map of were i live on here. There may be a thief looking for free gear!
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Hmm ^, California residential area - not as I imagined in my head.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

http://g.co/maps/pkkz3

my street. It looks a lot nicer now - all the buildings have been repainted and the railings all replaced with fancier looking ones since that pic was taken.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

That's my city hall. This is the area of town I live in, this is the park near my house, and this is the area near my high school. I only moved here in July though, before that I had been living farther north since 1997 (there's no street view anywhere in my old town, if that says something.)
Goose Bay, Labrador, Canada

It's pretty much in the middle of nowhere.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Feb 11, 2012,
Last edited by whalepudding at Feb 11, 2012,
Quote by Kensai

lol. I am but I just linked to my locale in HK. My London one appears below. Obviously, I'm not going to link to my exact location:

Click Me

Your place in Sweden looks very nice, especially by the river. Looks exactly how I imagined Sweden to look.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by kaptkegan

Jesus. It's so... orderly.
Quote by Harmonius

Hong Kong looks like a very pretty place. What's really striking me while moving around in Street View is how clean it is. Atlanta is much grungier.

Not giving an exact location, but this is my city: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Powder+Springs,+GA&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=44.388698,93.076172&oq=powder+spring&hnear=Powder+Springs,+Cobb,+Georgia&t=h&z=14

Nothing ever happens. It gets painfully dull sometimes, but all in all it's a pretty cozy place, even with it's surplus of Southern Baptists. I also spend time in downtown Atlanta, to the west: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Atlanta,+GA&hl=en&ll=33.720342,-84.316635&spn=0.366088,0.727158&sll=33.862006,-84.681673&sspn=0.045685,0.090895&oq=Atlan&hnear=Atlanta,+Fulton,+Georgia&t=h&z=11
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

if you have nice gear and live around manchester, uk, PM me your map. i'm genuinely interested in the architecture.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by whoomit
Looks lovely there!

I don't like where my apartment is though. Too noisy/hot/crowded. I wish I lived on the end of the street there's actually a 2 degree difference because of the trees and stuff

/complaining about irrelevant shit
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Feb 11, 2012,
Quote by captainsnazz
I do, yeah I leave my door unlocked all day and my address is 4... wait a minute!

what man i just like looking at buildings and shit man
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by guitarxo
there's actually a 2 degree difference because of the trees and stuff

really? That's cool.

This: is my old area. Our house/property was actually the size of two houses there. I miss it, you used to be able to just cross the street and go down into Bronte creek, which has some pretty beast scenery and shit. Also dat outdoor hockey in the winter ;_;
Wallasey, Merseyside

My Road

(look closely enough in some of the gardens/driveways and you'll see a couple of aston martins and i know one guy has a lambo... i'm not that rich though
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by guitarxo
I don't like where my apartment is though. Too noisy/hot/crowded. I wish I lived on the end of the street there's actually a 2 degree difference because of the trees and stuff

/complaining about irrelevant shit

2 degrees!? That's pretty crazy!
Quote by Flying Couch
Jesus. It's so... orderly.

Hong Kong looks like a very pretty place. What's really striking me while moving around in Street View is how clean it is. Atlanta is much grungier.

Not giving an exact location, but this is my city: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Powder+Springs,+GA&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=44.388698,93.076172&oq=powder+spring&hnear=Powder+Springs,+Cobb,+Georgia&t=h&z=14

Nothing ever happens. It gets painfully dull sometimes, but all in all it's a pretty cozy place, even with it's surplus of Southern Baptists. I also spend time in downtown Atlanta, to the west: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Atlanta,+GA&hl=en&ll=33.720342,-84.316635&spn=0.366088,0.727158&sll=33.862006,-84.681673&sspn=0.045685,0.090895&oq=Atlan&hnear=Atlanta,+Fulton,+Georgia&t=h&z=11

It's alright out of the city. It's a lot cleaner. Here's a typical city scene in HK:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Tsim+Sha+Tsui&hl=en&ll=22.297713,114.169192&spn=0.020449,0.042272&sll=22.322388,114.17093&sspn=0.010302,0.021136&hnear=Tsim+Sha+Tsui,+Hong+Kong&t=m&layer=c&cbll=22.296938,114.171132&panoid=lMZ9-zZB7KzRGW1ApaEWJg&cbp=12,182.28,,0,8.86&z=15

I know that place very well. Feel free to walk around - we have:

- McDonalds
- A Fortress (our equivalent to a highstreet electrical brand retailer)
- Pizza Hut
- Addidas
- HMV
- A FedEx van
- A Starbucks
- Spaghetti House
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Feb 11, 2012,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
really? That's cool.

This: is my old area. Our house/property was actually the size of two houses there. I miss it, you used to be able to just cross the street and go down into Bronte creek, which has some pretty beast scenery and shit. Also dat outdoor hockey in the winter ;_;

I want to live thereeeee! it looks so nice

Quote by whoomit
2 degrees!? That's pretty crazy!

yeah, I walk from the bus stop over there to where I live every day and I can feel the intensity of the heat rising off the ground increase as I get closer. It's not very encouraging
cat
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Feb 11, 2012,
Storfosna, Ørland, Sør-Trøndelag, Norway, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

I tried to find a part of my home place which was presentable, and the closest I found was this. Currently, I reside 550 miles south from that place, so I haven't seen it in a month and a half now. The pictures are from last summer, judging by what my house (to which I did not link) looked like.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Feb 11, 2012,
Page 1 of 4