I'm not musically talented but however I'm planing to really start learning the guitar.

http://www.allansbillyhyde.com.au/prodcat/Acoustic_Guitars/Steel_String/prices/750-2000.aspx#cb=1

I was thinking if someone could recommend me a couple of guitars here since I have on clue as to which ones are really good. I'm only willing to spend between 750-1500ish. Hopefully this will get me soemthing decent haha.
the sites a bit laggy so yeah sorry

please help! thanks
Go to a guitar store and find a friendly, knowledgeable salesman. Find one who really is interested in helping you - not one who just wants to sell you something. A good salesman will work with you to find the correct guitar that fits you and your budget.

Finally, this may not be the best area to post your question.
I actually bought my first guitar a couple of years back, and I had absolutely no idea of how to play it. - I went with an Oscar Schmidt OG2 by Washburn; you can get it for around $100 bucks now I think. -- If you're positive you are going to learn this and not stop after a few months like I did then definitely buy something in the price range you're suggesting.

I have been playing on and off for the past several years, but I have decided to actually do this now, and learn it. - So yes, if you're serious about it, buy a good guitar, but otherwise just buy something to get started on. - After all having a fancy guitar is one thing, but knowing how to rock it is another. (:
Quote by KG6_Steven
Go to a guitar store and find a friendly, knowledgeable salesman. Find one who really is interested in helping you - not one who just wants to sell you something. A good salesman will work with you to find the correct guitar that fits you and your budget.

I totally agree with this. But since you asked, I would suggest the Yamaha A3R (yes it's a Yamaha, but I like it so much it's my primary guitar). I'd also suggest the Martin DCPA4. I compared these two at Guitar Center for almost two hours and ended up going with the Yamaha. The Yamaha is $900 and the Martin is $1200.
“It’s been very important throughout my career that I’ve met all the guys I’ve copied, because at each stage they’ve said, "Don’t play like me, play like you.”
Eric Clapton

Most Epic Build!
Haha thanks guys! I've bene playing for a month with my 200 dollar acoustic and relaly liking it. Planning to play more so i really want a new one haha, i guess ill just ask the workers there
Quote by icesta1
Haha thanks guys! I've bene playing for a month with my 200 dollar acoustic and relaly liking it. Planning to play more so i really want a new one haha, i guess ill just ask the workers there
And you're sure they either know or are willing to tell you the truth? You have way more faith in humanity than I do.