Hey there guys
I'm Matt and I'm one of the guitarists in my band: Severance
We are a 5 piece metal band based in Blackpool up in the north west of England. Our sound is mainly based from bands like Machine Head, Pantera, Megadeth just to name a few.

Thankfully, as individuals we all like a wide variety of music on which we can all draw from and create something better than just you bog standard modern metal band. Using me as an example, I am influenced heavily by Slash, Megadeth, Buckethead, Devin Townsend and Black Stone Cherry, so a lot of the material i write is like a fusion of blues, speed metal, experimental metal, epic walls of sound (see Deadhead by Devin Townsend and you'll understand) and southern rock/sludge similar to Down.

Anyway guys, gives us a look on Facebook and throw our likes through the roof, and if it's not to much trouble, we have managed to get onto the 1st stage of the Surface Festival, help us get to the 2nd and even win? Then text NORTH 2085 to 64343 (texts cost £1 plus standard network rate) ...the band with the highest amount of votes goes through...help that be us!!!

Tracks are hopefully being recorded during this week too, so keep an eye out for something soon
Hopefully coming soon to a venue near you

---->> www.facebook.com/SeveranceBand <<----
Guitars
Sterling by MusicMan JP100D
Ibanez STM1
Epiphone 1967 Flying V (Ltd Edition)
Schecter Omen-8 (2012)
Amps
Randall Diavlo/RD100
Harley Benton 2x12 (V30s)
Marshall JCM2000/DSL401
Links