Hey guys,

Bob Dylan may be one of the most important musical icons of all time. The effect his songs have had on us as a culture is phenomenal. He helped lead and guide a generation in the 60's 70's and his music is still relevant today. In september I posted a cover of Like A Rolling Stone because like a lot of rock fans its one of my favorite songs. The camera quality isnt the greatest because I used my iphone to record it but I was pretty happy with the final result. Any comments you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIdQdcQfzZU
Got distracted when I saw you'd done a Born To Run cover, which I loved. You've got a really good voice, it really fits with the style of songs you're playing. Nice arrangement with the guitar too, simple but effective.
One of the links in my sig, 'Don't Fall Behind' was really inspired by The Boss so if you're interested it'd be great if you could check it out
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Thanks a lot man! I appreciate you taking the time out to watch them. Im still upset about how awful the video quality was for the Born to Run video but it was my best take so i decided to go with it. I gotta say though man you got some real skill to, both of your songs are really good. As soon as I finished listening to Dont Fall Behind I subscribed to you. Youve got talent for sure. Im hoping to start posting some originals soon, theres just a few more covers i want to do first. Im looking forward to your new videos! Keep up the hard work man
Quote by rollingstones
Thanks a lot man! I appreciate you taking the time out to watch them. Im still upset about how awful the video quality was for the Born to Run video but it was my best take so i decided to go with it. I gotta say though man you got some real skill to, both of your songs are really good. As soon as I finished listening to Dont Fall Behind I subscribed to you. Youve got talent for sure. Im hoping to start posting some originals soon, theres just a few more covers i want to do first. Im looking forward to your new videos! Keep up the hard work man

I really appreciate that mate, thanks alot I'll subscribe you, looking forward to hearing some original stuff
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Hey your timing on this seems a bit off and the vocals seem like your trying to stay true to dylan, unfortunately that isnt his strong point. The recording quality isn't very good either but you've already mentioned that. It's a decent cover but it could do with some improvement! C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1518828