I like the vocals alot, you've got really good pitch and a nice voice the intensity of your strumming is maybe a bit of an issue as there's alot of volume jumps, and sometiumes the vocals got a bit buried, but it's not a big issue. Generally it's a really good cover
Feel free to gimme some crit on the links in my sig
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by weorge
Liked bulldozers well at least the bits my crappy internet let me watch. I'll do a proper crit when it lets me load it so I've added you as a youtube contact

Nice one, cheers bro
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Thanks for the comment man. It was one of the first videos i posted so it was a little rusty but I appreciate the help anyways. Im working on finding my voice but as a rule im a guitar player 1st and a singer 2nd so its taking some time. Overall that was a pretty solid cover man! Its not the easiest song in the world to do a cover of but you worked it well. Your voice is def the highlight, you have some real strong vocals. The guitar playing was also well done outside of the intensity of the strumming at some points. And the sunglasses were a nice touch to! Very classy. Keep up the hard work
lol i really liked this, specially the glass . Like you voice, the strumming was a bit loud haha but is sounded good. Good work love this song