That's one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing, WyvernOmega.

V love you Steve!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Feb 11, 2012,
I posted that on facebook once. It made me happy.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
me and my friends got access to a cinema screen, connected a laptop to the projector, and loaded this two months ago. not this version, the 2007ish one. it was amazing.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I've had a similar one in my bookmarks for years since stumbleupon gave it to me.
As much as I'm obsessed with space and astrology, zooming in blows my mind far more than zooming out which just makes me feel insignificant.
Listening to Sly by Herbie Hancock while sliding from smallest to largest at full speed = mindfuck
Who writes the descriptions for this thing? ha.

"Did you know that the Ant Nebula is larger than your face? There is no way that can't be true. If your face was that big, it would crumble into itself because of its own gravity. Ouch!"
Blue Jays, Seahawks, Raptors, Habs, Peterborough United FC, Gold Coast Suns.
Quote by Blimpy19
Who writes the descriptions for this thing? ha.

"Did you know that the Ant Nebula is larger than your face? There is no way that can't be true. If your face was that big, it would crumble into itself because of its own gravity. Ouch!"

Haha that can be a nerd insult.
That was epic.

Complete with epic music and all!
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
I'm still waiting for one of these to have a picture of your mother when I scroll all the way out.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Whenever I start to feel like my life has worth and I can make a difference and what I do matters, I just watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wupToqz1e2g
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by biga29
I'm still waiting for one of these to have a picture of your mother when I scroll all the way out.

That was pretty cool TS.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by WCPhils
Hey Wyvern, my clans Black Ops montage is waaaaayyy better. We don't hardscope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIk1snYM4B0

False.
Anything + Black Ops < Anything
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by King Of Suede
False.
Anything + Black Ops < Anything

Wrong!

And I was comparing it to his Black Ops montage in his sig. Not his post
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by BurningStarlV

Great job!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!