PIT!

What is the craziest/weirdest yet epic/awesome thing a band or song has made you want or decide to do?

I'll go first... Today I was listening to Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats and decided that before I die I must play my guitar at full blast while standing on top of my Jeep
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
I once listened to the White album backwards and had an urge to kill Betty Lou Jensen and David Faraday
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
I listened to Down with the Sickness 5 times and had the urge to call my parents and scream as loud as could into the phone.

Ah, what music makes you do.........
Quote by askrere
Why do so many guitarists and drummers come here to ask help for their bass players?? Are we that shy in the wild?

Use bait!

Bass player looks nervous!

Use safari ball!

... ... ... !

bass player got away...
There was this one time that I was listening to Helter Skelter and decided that I would start a race war (that the blacks will obviously win) so I could rise up and take control over them (you know, since black people will need a white leader). It didn't work out as well as I had hoped.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Avenged Sevenfold made me want to commit sepukku.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
There was this one time that I was listening to Helter Skelter and decided that I would start a race war (that the blacks will obviously win) so I could rise up and take control over them (you know, since black people will need a white leader). It didn't work out as well as I had hoped.
Can I see your swastika scar plz????
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
I was listening to Duality and it made me want to push my fingers into my eyes to see how far they would go
Soy un perdedor.

Sans.
Lulu made me want to hurt people in unspeakable ways
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Can I see your swastika scar plz????

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Nick92Slayer
Lulu made me want to hurt people in unspeakable ways

TABLE!!!

Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Lulu made me want to become a table like james hetfield, so i went to a plastic surgeon and asked them. i must be dumb because, obviously, tables are wooden, not plastic. i was so dumb thinking this they sent me to a psych ward.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
punch a girl in the face then pee on her afterwards. song: "you da one" - rihanna.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Listening to glam metal makes me want to bring my guitar to school, dress all glammy, and play wild solos all day. (In fact I'm going to do that on the next decade day.)
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Judas Priest made me want to do it, now I have months of unpaid child support.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Stairway To Heaven made me want to worship nataS.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
One time, I was listening to Kid A on acid and when Idioteque came on, I started freaking the hell out and I started spinning around in circles and I opened up my pantry and grabbed the peanut butter and started eating it right out of the jar with a knife.
something about Neon Indian always makes me wish I was driving on a back country road with a head full of LSD
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Well I was listening to Defeater and I was pretty pissed off, so I put on some shorts and just ran somewhere into the desert. I didn't even realize how tired I got, or how much my shin hurt (I hadn't ran in a while).

Also, I know this isn't exactly music but the Haka made me want to get back into the rugby team (long, long time ago in a very impressionable era of my life).