I know that not all of them are wonderful, but I found one that really piqued my interest. I could not get ANY information other than the serial number (which, according to Samick, is useless as far as identification is concerned). It has a finish crack and a couple dents, but it's in good condition. He also said that some of the frets were kinda flat (I'm not too sure how bad that it, as I've never had to deal with it). It costs $120+shipping and is fully refundable.
Thoughts?

(That is all I know.)
Thanks
PRS SE CU22 | PRS SE CU24 | Takamine EG463SC
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Rectifier 212
Pitchblack+ | Bad Monkey | FAB Chorus | NOVA Delay
Samicks are pretty much just Chinese knockoff guitars, I wouldn't pay above 200 for one, but then, I've actually played some rather nice Samicks(my brother's bass is a Samick, the neck pocket's messed up and as such it has a major action issue, but it sounds just as nice as the Mexican Fender J-basses I've played) so 120 refundable doesn't sound too bad. You don't have anything to lose but shipping, and it COULD be rather nice, so I'd go for it.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Yeah, I was kinda thinking along those lines, I just wanted to see if it was even worth my time. Thanks.
Quote by Enix165
Samicks are pretty much just Chinese knockoff guitars, I wouldn't pay above 200 for one, but then, I've actually played some rather nice Samicks(my brother's bass is a Samick, the neck pocket's messed up and as such it has a major action issue, but it sounds just as nice as the Mexican Fender J-basses I've played) so 120 refundable doesn't sound too bad. You don't have anything to lose but shipping, and it COULD be rather nice, so I'd go for it.

Actualy Samick is Korean, and they make about the best guitars out of any non Japan import company. Samick makes lots of companys guitars.

Samick makes the LTD deluxe series (EC-1000/M-1000,ect) which are very nice guitars. I think they also make the PRS SE line of guitars
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Actualy Samick is Korean, and they make about the best guitars out of any non Japan import company. Samick makes lots of companys guitars.

Samick makes the LTD deluxe series (EC-1000/M-1000,ect) which are very nice guitars. I think they also make the PRS SE line of guitars

So is this extra confirmation that I should go for it?
Quote by bAngiel01
So is this extra confirmation that I should go for it?

For the price you deff wont loose anything.

I'm not saying it is gonna be a great guitar because its a samick, just they tend to be better on average compared to other less expensive brands.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I played a electric acoustic samick that im going to buy as it was the best playing acoustic i ever felt. i just need 350.00
I had samick many years back ...almost 10 yrs ago. They are really cheap , good looking for the price but SUCK big time. I paid $200 and immediately had neck issues, fret buzz, locking issues. I would stay away.
A friend of mine has a Samick acoustic guitar. He's a school teacher & bought it so he had something cheap he could keep in his classroom so wasn't expecting anything special but he's happy with it.

It plays and sounds reasonable for the price.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud