I want a V guitar but don't like the Jackson I tried out. After having two ESP's (EC-1000 and EC-401FM) I love ESP and want to get this guitar BUT I hate the black pickguard. I want it in solid white. Does anyone know if I can remove the pickguard or is there something that will be exposed? I'm sure they sell white pick guards but I haven't seen where I can get them, does anyone know?

Thank you!

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/esp-ltd-v-300-electric-guitar
I think a bigger issue would be finding a pickguard that is the right size. ESP usually uses odd shaped/sized stuff.

It looks like that guitar is rear routed, but it may be front routed as well. I'm not sure.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
If worst comes to worst I'm sure you could always order a white pickguard or buy one off of eBay.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
2 questions

1. Why do you want a V-300 when you have 2 Eclipses that are better?

2. Why do you have a EC-401 when you could've bought a V-401, which is a much better guitar than the 300?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
2 questions

1. Why do you want a V-300 when you have 2 Eclipses that are better?
Because I want a V shaped guitar.

2. Why do you have a EC-401 when you could've bought a V-401, which is a much better guitar than the 300?

I would love to get the V-401 BUT I hate the colors ESP offers it in. I don't know why they limit you to certain colors and configurations. If they had solid white I'd get it without thinking, or at least other colors that were better.
in real life it looks like this:

yeah it does look like a "different" see-through black than most but it wouldn't bother me. when i got my DKMGT in see-through black i was suprised because depending on the light you could barely see it, but the light allows you to see it...well....looks awsome!
just ads a tiny litle bit of personnality to your guitar.
and what about the ESP ltd V-401 see-through black cherry?
This is my sig....i'm not a funny man
You could paint the pickguard
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Last edited by Dr Sixstring at Feb 12, 2012,