Hey guys i have recently found my metal tone (Orange Dark Terror) and now i'm in the market for a more or less hot rodded marshall tone (think anything from Zep and ACDC to GNR, Crue and any other hair metal that may or may not come to mind.) Thanks. Btw try to keep it under $1000 preferably with fx loop and i dont mind used. Dont worry bout location or anything like that ill do the shopping for deals later after i do some more research on whatever you guys recommend. Thanks. Tube btw.
Jet City Amps JCA50
Used Marshall JCM 800 2203 or 2204
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
ENGL Screamer or Thunder
Blackheart Hot Head
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Wisthekiller
I was looking for the same thing recently (yesterday...) and found the Peavey Windsor. It may work.

I just bought one today and it has an amazing classic tone. I can get any classic tone, then throw a Ts-9 in front of it and I can get Van Halen to Avenged Sevenfold. I payed $300 at a local pawn shop. For that classic Marshall tone, my votes for the Peavey Windsor.
98' Peavey Wolfgang Special USA "Pat Pend"
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender Stickered Pinecaster Tele
Kramer 5150 Replica-GFS VEH
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
It also has an effect loop and gets a great 80's tone.
98' Peavey Wolfgang Special USA "Pat Pend"
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender Stickered Pinecaster Tele
Kramer 5150 Replica-GFS VEH
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
My Jet City (the JCA20H) has quite an 80's metal tone when you boost it. They're definitely worth looking into.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
My advice? Get a Marshall and Hot Rod it.

It nails that hot-rodded Marshall tone.

Really, though, JCM800 and a TS9 will nail it. The Windsor works too. Idk the pricing that well, but Splawn does Marshall better than Marshall does Marshall.
if you want a marshall, theres an obvious answer.. get a marshall, jcm800 is within your budget
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard