seems like there is quite a wide neck, my nylon has a neck like that and its a bit of a pain to play on if you arent used to it.
oh, for goodness sake. the neck is a standard steel string width - classical necks are generally 2" or a tiny bit over. the silver creek 000 nut is wider than a standard dread, but not as wide as a seagull, but a lot of 000's have that nut size.

it's a good deal, but there are sometimes quality control issues, however mf will take care of you if there are. silver creek is a musicians friend house brand, i've been told. lots of people feel these are a good deal, and like 'em a lot. a couple guys on another board scalloped the bracing, and said it made improvements in tone. i've heard the guitars are being discontinued (there was a dread, as well) but not sure if that's true.

made in china, i hear in the same factory they make recording king, although in separate sections.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
i've seen some of those reviews, but i've been buying from musiciansfriend since 1994. they've taken care of some issues for me, and are always quick to respond to emails and phone calls. in life there are no guarantees, but i've bought from mf probably 50 times, and the very few problems that arose, they took care of for me.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!