Hello, i just picked up a new Taylor GA-koa. I've been saving for a new acoustic for a long time. I wanted something in the 2 to 3 grand range. I think i've tried just about everything in that price range and the winner was the GA-koa. I know that guitars are really a personal preference but this thing just sounded better that anything in the store. And for me, Taylor's play better than any Martin or Gibson on the market (in my price range). I love the body style also, i'm not a dreadnought type of guy, they're just not comfortable to me. The action is really nice and fits perfectly in my hands. but the thing that put this thing above all the others, is the sound. The koa wood has this full and awesome bass tone. Really great for finger picking style, the bass notes just pop. The highs on this guitar are really smooth and full sounding and doesn't have that tinny sound that some acoustics have. well, enough with the jibber jabber...on with the pics

you lucky duck - that is one awesome sounding guitar. congrats!
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Very nice. Congrats. When you buy a Taylor, no one asks why! I had Guilds for years but I never want to discard another guitar due to the cost of a neck re-set. The Taylor bolt neck system makes a lot of sense.
EBMM JP6, EBMM Bongo Bass 5-string, Heritage H140CM, ESP Tele Copy, ESP P-Bass Copy, ESP Maverick, Fender HM Strat, Ibanez ST-55, Epiphone Broadway, Taylor 310, Seagull S-12, Musicman Sixty-Five Reverb, Fender HRD, Ampeg B-25B
Nice, congrats
Esp Eclipse II
Fender Strat LoneStar
Martin D35 Custom Shop
Vox Night Train
Vox Heritage cab 1x12
Nice. I've got the same guitar but the 12 string version, and it's just insanely good. Good purchase!
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
This looks class! Enjoy it man!
Farida D32E
Walden D522 12 String

Levellers <3
This guitar looks absolutely perfect, I am so sad I will never be able to afford such a beaut!!