Poll: Any plans for Valentine's Day?
Poll Options
View poll results: Any plans for Valentine's Day?
Yep, don't mind Valentine's Day
84 27%
No, I'm forever alone
151 49%
F*CK VALENTINE'S DAY. HARD.
76 24%
Voters: 311.
Page 1 of 7
Any plans for anyone, or forever alone? Personally I think Valentine's Day is stupid as shit and all us single people have to watch every couple dry-hump each other once a year. Though I'm planning on talking to a girl I've seen once or twice but never said a word to, and be confident/ask her ouot/ blah blah blah.

Poll incoming.
Quote by CrossBack7
I plan to publicly dry-hump my girlfriend.

You better upload pics, otherwise we all know it never happened.
what a joke of a holiday. you could be the greatest bf for every other day of the year, but if you don't do something special for valentine's day you are an asshole. such a joke.
I Like Green!
Quote by Twist of fate
You had to make it a public poll....

Would you like me to change it? I honestly wasn't aware I made it public, I have been sorta ill so sorry aboutt that.

EDIT:
Quote by matsif
what a joke of a holiday. you could be the greatest bf for every other day of the year, but if you don't do something special for valentine's day you are an asshole. such a joke.

+1
Quote by Myaccount876
Would you like me to change it? I honestly wasn't aware I made it public, I have been sorta ill so sorry aboutt that.

EDIT:

+1

Nah Lol I voted the first option just to look like I'm not forever alone

Quote by Duffman123

:sadface: in white and small text so no one can see my loneliness

UG BLACK FTW

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
one of the many holidays invented by hallmark
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by Myaccount876
Are you giving that to your mommy?

JK: Who is it for?

Haha oh yeah definitely for mommy.
A girl I know sent it to me.
This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
Last edited by rjaylaf at Feb 12, 2012,
Imma be lonely and IDGAF
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I said fuck Valentine's day...

I'm generally thoughtful throughout the year, so I get angry when I am expected to be super nice on Valentine's day and do every thing she asks...

Although last year, me and the lady friend got heart shaped pizza... I was kind of resistant to it, until I realized the novelty in foods shaped like things.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by CrossBack7
I plan to publicly dry-hump my girlfriend.

I too plan to publicly dry-hump his girlfriend
reminds me of this

Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by matsif

Not really, it was set up by the service industry (flower shops, restaurants, hotels, greeting card manufacturers) and it serves its purpose of making them money incredibly well. Good for them I say.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Not really, it was set up by the service industry (flower shops, restaurants, hotels, greeting card manufacturers) and it serves its purpose of making them money incredibly well. Good for them I say.

That's kinda what pisses a lot of forever-alone people off.
Quote by Myaccount876
Story. NAO!!!

dammit, ummmm i feel stupid, what exactly is NAO?

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
Valentines day is a pathetic capitalist excuse to buy tacky gifts. It is incredibly false, if you love someone then show it all the time, are you all so mindless that you need to be told by the businessmen to go out and buy your partner gifts and give them a nice day? Honestly, it's a grotesque money making scam and people should be ashamed of participating.
Quote by rjaylaf
dammit, ummmm i feel stupid, what exactly is NAO?

Now?

EDIT: Zoot you should make an anti-Valentine's Day holiday where you just burn anything people buy for Valentine's Day and steal those corporations' money.
Last edited by Myaccount876 at Feb 12, 2012,
Quote by Zoot Allures
Valentines day is a pathetic capitalist excuse to buy tacky gifts. It is incredibly false, if you love someone then show it all the time, are you all so mindless that you need to be told by the businessmen to go out and buy your partner gifts and give them a nice day? Honestly, it's a grotesque money making scam and people should be ashamed of participating.

Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Myaccount876
Now?

crap man, you are confusing the crap out of me.

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
Quote by Myaccount876
That's kinda what pisses a lot of forever-alone people off.

Not sure why that would piss them off, if anything it should piss the men who are expected to pay more for the same meal they'd get any other night in a crowded restaurant.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Wasn't it made from the tale of the Priest Valentin:

he had dis guuuuurrrrl

n he wuz a preest and presets cant get MERIED <3333333333///////

butt he d8tad da guuuurrrl in seecrut

n shi wuz hiz bbbz <3333333////

hi wunted 2 mery herrrr

tha cHURCH fount owt n sed thay couldn't get MERIED

xXx...LIKE DIS IF U CRY EVRYTIME...xXx

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Not sure why that would piss them off, if anything it should piss the men who are expected to pay more for the same meal they'd get any other night in a crowded restaurant.

True I guess. but it would piss off forever alone people because they have to see people "happy" together when they're alone, but that's kinda every day for them so...

NAO!!! = Now

It's the chavs (Urban Dictionary it) way of saying now. Ex: "I WANT MW4 NAO!!!" "MOMMY I'M BUTTHURTZ! MAKE IT STOP NAO!!!" "I WANTZ LIEK, A MG HALF-STACKZ AND IBANEZ 8 STRING NAO!!! SO I CAN BE Br00tAlZ LIEK DAVEY!"

Quote by The Madcap
I like The Oatmeal comic on VD.

Last edited by Myaccount876 at Feb 12, 2012,
Quote by Zoot Allures

Ya, how dare they try to make money

No-one is scammed here, there's no fraud or corruption. Just genuine marketing, if people want to go along with it then that's their business.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Ya, how dare they try to make money

No-one is scammed here, there's no fraud or corruption. Just genuine marketing, if people want to go along with it then that's their business.
Plus it's fun.
Quote by Myaccount876
NAO!!! = Now

It's the chavs (Urban Dictionary it) way of saying now. Ex: "I WANT MW4 NAO!!!" "MOMMY I'M BUTTHURTZ! MAKE IT STOP NAO!!!" "I WANTZ LIEK, A MG HALF-STACKZ AND IBANEZ 8 STRING NAO!!! SO I CAN BE Br00tAlZ LIEK DAVEY!"

Okay so now that that's out of the way, what's the deal with "story. NAO!!"?

Im retarded, don't mind me.

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
Quote by rjaylaf
Okay so now that that's out of the way, what's the deal with "story. NAO!!"?

Im retarded, don't mind me.

Story. NAO!!! = Please tell your story of how the girl sent you that e-card.