okay, this is a long shot but gotta ask, i was listening to a blinik 182 cd with a friend and there was this song that was insanely fast and travis played like a 3 drum solo and i cant find it for the life of me, any idea what song it was?
Would your friend happen to know? or still have the cd to listen to?
This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
yeah he does its just hard to tell when ill see him again, plus it was a live cd.
No, I will not buy your fake Android tablet.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Well you're first problem was listening to Blink-182, your second was posting it on Ultimate guitar and expecting a serious answer!
Isn't that like every Blink 182 song?

a lyric might be helpful BRO.
yeah i know, the odds of getting a serious answer is slim but i was just wonderin, anybody else have a live blink cd tho?
Quote by BigHeadClan
Well you're first problem was listening to Blink-182, your second was posting it on Ultimate guitar and expecting a serious answer!

Your problem is using you're wrong.
If I remember correctly, they only have one official live album, "The Mark, Tom and Travis Show". However, it's been years since I listened to blink-182, so I have no idea what the song is. Just download the album and listen until you find it
it has like a "tom sawyer" moment and the guitar and drums are trading off, then travis plays a really quick drum break
i listen to the mark tom and travis album all the time. just give me a second and i should be able to figure it out. i am listing to it right now. do you know anything else about the song?
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
i doubt it. that song is not on the live album.
do you know who was singing lead? mark or tom? that would help me narrow it down.
Quote by mr.retard
i doubt it. that song is not on the live album.

oh ok. that was just the only song with like a 3 second drum solo that i could think of.
This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
You really are a new member aren't you?

I don't mean to UG but to the internet as a whole.

no
Quote by due 07
You should ask the correct part of the forums (the punk forum).

Quote by due 07
punk

Quote by due 07
punk

P U N K ?
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by due 07
Yes?

Blink 182 is the least punk thing in the world. Every1 knows that only crass n the sex pistols are real punx
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
You BEST be trolling.

No, the guy with Kanye West lyrics in his sig and a pop-ish/mainstream rock influenced punk band in his avatar is a "punker than thou" tr00 punx.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Quote by AgainstYou
No, the guy with Kanye West lyrics in his sig and a pop-ish/mainstream rock influenced punk band in his avatar is a "punker than thou" tr00 punx.

True enough