Page 1 of 3
dump me

/thread

amirite?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Didn't have an 'S' in front of it.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Tell me it was God's fault.
Check out my Black/Death metal band!
galadh.bandcamp.com

Quote by StewieSwan
I had unprotected sex with an underage, pro-life, christian girl. Beat that.

Was supposed to spend new years with me, but didn't and instead got drunk and screwed three guys at once.
Oh, and she cheated on me for the majority of our relationship. I had a hunch but didn't know for sure until the new years.
Also she was a liar.
Also she kept trying to give me handjobs at the movie theaters. I mean, have some dignity you fat trollop.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Also, plural =/= singular non-gender. **** this "them" trend.

oh my god shut up.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
got drunk and screwed three guys at once.

ಠ_ಠ

OT: Interrupted me when I was playing Oblivion.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Was supposed to spend new years with me, but didn't and instead got drunk and screwed three guys at once.
Oh, and she cheated on me for the majority of our relationship. I had a hunch but didn't know for sure until the new years.
Also she was a liar.
Also she kept trying to give me handjobs at the movie theaters. I mean, have some dignity you fat trollop.

what...what do you mean? Like did she get like triple-penetrated or the whole 'one guy has sex while two guys wait and wank pitifully until their turn'.

Sorry if its insensitive, its intriguing.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by dullsilver_mike
You shut up, I have the right conception of language and therefore have the right to type/speak. You do not.

Calm down brwo ch1ll 0ut 1ts +he 1n+3rn3+

EDIT:^Yeah, I was curious as well but I didn't want to seem like I was desperate for a fap.
Quote by TOMMYB22
what...what do you mean? Like did she get like triple-penetrated or the whole 'one guy has sex while two guys wait and wank pitifully until their turn'.

Sorry if its insensitive, its intriguing.

No problem. It was a few years ago so I don't mind.

To quote her and her friend: One in the front, one in the back and one in her mouth. She was always a gluttonous fat fuck.
Really though, i'm at least indifferent and most often quite cordial in regards to all my exes.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
You shut up, I have the right conception of language and therefore have the right to type/speak. You do not.

Ugh...I don't even have the energy to do this right now. You're not trying to teach anyone anything, you're just whining. I don't care if you have the right conception of language. I don't care if Noam Chomsky calls you to ask you for references. Please don't perpetuate grammar Nazi bullshit because you by and large do not have the credentials to do so, especially if you're not going to do it in a constructive way.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

To quote her and her friend: One in the front, one in the back and one in her mouth. She was always a gluttonous fat fuck.

She forgot me, I got her ear

I don't hate my first ex, she's a close friend still, but her life choices can't help but make me find her to be rather stupid. My second ex I hate because she's a bi-polar, lying cunt.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I don't hate my ex.

She hates me.

I guess she's not technically my last ex, but the other girls I've dated since have been stupid.
Dickless.
Last edited by MetalMilitia212 at Feb 12, 2012,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Thats hard (and painful) to imagine.

OT: i don't have an ex, the closest i have to this scenario is some girl i was into in high school last year that didn't requite my affections. I don't hate her, i really don't have much reason to. I've developed a strong indifference to her existence really.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by Firenze
Ugh...I don't even have the energy to do this right now. You're not trying to teach anyone anything, you're just whining. I don't care if you have the right conception of language. I don't care if Noam Chomsky calls you to ask you for references. Please don't perpetuate grammar Nazi bullshit because you by and large do not have the credentials to do so, especially if you're not going to do it in a constructive way.

Please don't take the internet too seriously hombre. This is the pit and no one says anything in earnest or wants a semi-serious response from you. Up my flame ante and pretend you're entertaining the guitards of UG with me.

On a serious note, I actually think I do have the credentials to bitch about grammar here. I'm not linguist, but I think I have a higher degree in English thatn 99% of the pit and, more importantly than a piece of paper, have actually studied language a hell of a lot for my own enjoyment.
Quote by TOMMYB22
Thats hard (and painful) to imagine.

Ah well. It was years ago. You can only look back and laugh at ridiculous shit like this, right? Wasn't even a twentieth of the shit I went through with her but the entire story's too long and that was pretty much the final straw.
Quote by crazdblinker182
gotta love a grammar nazi, lol. is this what English professors do after hours?

I just gave him shit for hazing you. Don't make me yell at you for the same thing.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Well, she had this fettish where she liked to dress up as herself and act like bitch all the time.
Quote by blake1221

wtf is this
Quote by crazdblinker182
gotta love a grammar nazi, lol. is this what English professors do after hours?

It's a joke, commenting on trivial shit because the overall premise of the thread is so boring. I mean it might be interesting to chat with buddies over it, but not in the pit. It's not sincere at any rate.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Ah well. It was years ago. You can only look back and laugh at ridiculous shit like this, right? Wasn't even a twentieth of the shit I went through with her but the entire story's too long and that was pretty much the final straw.

Pretty much, at least you aren't with her anymore, that means everythings on the up.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Please don't take the internet too seriously hombre. This is the pit and no one says anything in earnest or wants a semi-serious response from you. Up my flame ante and pretend you're entertaining the guitards of UG with me.

On a serious note, I actually think I do have the credentials to bitch about grammar here. I'm not linguist, but I think I have a higher degree in English thatn 99% of the pit and, more importantly than a piece of paper, have actually studied language a hell of a lot for my own enjoyment.

NO FUCK YOU.

Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Quote by TOMMYB22
Pretty much, at least you aren't with her anymore, that means everythings on the up.

She tried to get with me while she was with a new guy. I kept saying "ok yeah sure next week" and falling out. Eventually she said "I really want to see you but won't because I can't trust that I will since you keep bailing on me"
to which I replied "okay so now you understand". she asked what I meant. I said "oh, now you know how annoying it is to put up with a liar you can't trust, except I wasn't a slut at the same time"

Never heard from her again
Quote by bradulator

You made me go and manually check the links to your pics because I thought they hadn't loaded right.

You monster.
Page 1 of 3