Hi everyone

I'm here to learn and have fun. I started with an interest in guitar after watching some kid playing a guitar on YouTube 3 years ago. The kid is very inspirational. I don't have any musician friends around my area, so it's tough learning on my own and stay motivated. I'm thinking about taking some lessons if hanging around this forum is not enough.

See you guys around the forum!
Hey man!! Welcome!

who's the kid?

and you live in seattle? Always wanted to go there! (isn't the music scene there pretty good?)

and you should definitely take lessons if you're interested! they will help you out a lot with motivation and direction
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Where do you live in Seattle? I know of a really good guitar teacher in the Issaquah/Redmond area!

Welcome to the forums though!
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
I live really close to Redmond/issaquah. What's the name of the teacher?

The kid is named Sungha Jung. I like his style of playing.
Check out the Kaleidoscope School of Music! I took lessons from the owner (Charles) for a few years off and on. He also has about 5 other guitar teachers if I'm not mistaken.

www.issaquahlessons.com is the site!
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Whooo! Seattle!!

Haha, I'm like an hour or so away. Centralia. =(

But Im also getting back into guitar. I'm thinking of taking lessons but the closest place would be Music6000 in Olympia but Im not sure how good it is there or anything.