So I went to the eye doctor today because I wear my contacts forever and my eyes were hurting, and she told me I had a scratched cornea. I decided that I'm completely not responsible enough to wear contacts, but I don't really like glasses so I'm at a loss as to what style I should get.

Here's my mug:

I was thinking about the smaller style wayfarers, but I feel like you've gotta have a big gnarly beard to wear any kind of Ray-Ban's.

I wanna look smart but not lame, something that'll get me loads of college babes. Hellp me out.
Dickless.

wtf is this.

edit: Also, I contact lens, and it requires no responsibility.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Contact lenses are by far superior, I can see better with them than with my glasses.
However you do have to remember to clean them.

Also, even though gnarly beards are cool, this UG smiley demonstrates that they are not necessary in order to correctly 'sport' Ray Bans.

return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127
Contact lenses are by far superior, I can see better with them than with my glasses.
However you do have to remember to clean them.

Also, even though gnarly beards are cool, this UG smiley demonstrates that they are not necessary in order to correctly 'sport' Ray Bans.

I've been wearing them for four years, I can't get them in without sitting in front of the mirror for like 45 minutes, I leave them in for wayyyy too long and I don't change them as often as I should. I'm just not cut out for it.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I've been wearing them for four years, I can't get them in without sitting in front of the mirror for like 45 minutes, I leave them in for wayyyy too long and I don't change them as often as I should. I'm just not cut out for it.

For like the first week my mum had to put them in for me.

I guess in that case the only options are, get glasses or super-high powered lasers.

edit: Since you're talking about gnarly beards I presume you're the one on the left in the picture?
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Last edited by Julz127 at Feb 12, 2012,
Quote by Julz127
For like the first week my mum had to put them in for me.

I guess in that case the only options are, get glasses or super-high powered lasers.

edit: Since you're talking about gnarly beards I presume you're the one on the left in the picture?

Duh, this is the internet. There are no girls here.
Dickless.
Last edited by MetalMilitia212 at Feb 12, 2012,
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Duh, this is the internet. There are no girls here.

who's the chick then?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I might be a girl... If you want.
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
who's the chick then?

Little cousin. Christmas dinner's the last time I had a picture taken.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Little cousin. Christmas dinner's the last time I had a picture taken.

shit bro im hungry now

(gotta wait another year for xmas dinner)

oh yeah

Could you tell her *puts on sunglasses* i said hi?

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
shit bro im hungry now

(gotta wait another year for xmas dinner)

oh yeah

Could you tell her *puts on sunglasses* i said hi?

Sure, soon as she gets home from middle school. Or you could go there and wait for her, either way.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Sure, soon as she gets home from middle school. Or you could go there and wait for her, either way.

(Invalid img)

Hahahaha that shits gold, but about your glasses situation, My suggestion is just try a bit harder for contacts. Most people i know that wear glasses/contacts prefer contacts.

You could be completely different, but, I think in the long run(once you get a routine goin) you'll be better off with contacts

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I love Ray Ban clubmasters. I HATED wearing glasses before I got a pair of those. Search on google! I think they look way better than classic wayfarers, and wayfarers are just kind of overused these days.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Get disposable contacts? That's what I've got, you can **** around all you want.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Svennz
I love Ray Ban clubmasters. I HATED wearing glasses before I got a pair of those. Search on google! I think they look way better than classic wayfarers, and wayfarers are just kind of overused these days.

Oh those. Yeah, I was considering those but I feel like they're a little too hip for me. I don't do enough photography. Plus I need something that can be easily ripped off so I can buy the $50 versioin.
Dickless.
I used a copy version of clubmasters for a couple of years before getting authentic Ray Ban; they were a PERFECT copy, I will look for them in my basement and see if I can post a pic tomorrow... Haven't seen a good copy since. They are very hard to find, but it's not impossible
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
she looks like she gives good blowjobs
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial