Here's a tune I wrote a while ago that I decided to upload yesterday. I also posted it on my facebook page, and I once added Rob Poland, the founder of CandyRat records, as a friend (just because he posts nice videos etc) and he actually saw it and commented "groovy" on it, and that really blew me away and made me really happy, haha!

Well, please tell me what you think of it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onZl7BmTVhM&lc
Very nice, I liked the contrasting elements in the different parts. Some of the picked bits sounded maybe a bit empty, have you considered putting a second guitar part down? Great work
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Azhark
Thanks for listening, Paddy! No, I haven't thought of it, but I guess I could experiment with it in the future

I'd have a little play around with it, but really, the song's great as it is Maybe you could check out some of my stuff and see what you think? Links are in my sig
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
I'm actually blown away that you can play like this at such a young age, especially this kind of acoustic finger picking style like Antoine Dufour and Andy Mckee! I really loved your original piece, especially the way you ended it. Perfect timing, great technique, I can just imagine how much better you will get as you get older. F*ckin A bro!

If you wanna check out my band's brand new studio tracks I'd love some feedback! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=29141184#post29141184
It's actually hard for me to think how I could 'helpfully' critique this, as it's just excellent to be honest, so if it's not against forum etiquette (I'm never sure) I'll just C&P the comment I've left you on Youtube:

"It frightens me a little bit how good you are at guitar. Think I was still struggling with Nirvana at the age of 16? I forget...but also, more important than your technical ability, this is good to listen to & sounds like fun to play! Keep up the good work. "
Wow man, good stuff! When are you going to release an album? =)