The day before Valentine's day, I heard it's a thing.

The magical day where single women are desperate and will be easy, tell us about your experience with this glorious day so far pit.

I just woke up, but I'm expecting a great desperation day.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
it's quite brilliant. i've already gotten 3 texts from completely unrelated chicks i'm currently platonic with subtly asking what i'm doing for valentine's. well, that's not entirely accurate, technically 2 of them are step-sisters.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Feb 12, 2012,
Today is the 12th......Valentines day is the 14th.....In fact here it isn't anywhere near the 13th, we still have a good 12 hours until desperation day
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
How I Met Your Mother?

Edit: And That^

I'm the first to get a new day and it's only 12:49am
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Last edited by thenextkirk92 at Feb 12, 2012,
Quote by Basti95
O hai i have a girfriend.

GET OUT.

Quote by kbabz22
Today is the 12th......Valentines day is the 14th.....In fact here it isn't anywhere near the 13th, we still have a good 12 hours until desperation day

I think I slept too much, I got the date wrong
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Yeah it true
Yeah I'm not gonna do it
Why not?
I don't care for valentines day

Me=Forever alone
Quote by Highelf04
Yeah it true
Yeah I'm not gonna do it
Why not?
I don't care for valentines day

Me=Forever alone

Just because you celebrate Desperation day doesn't have to mean that you celebrate Valentine's day as well.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Just because you celebrate Desperation day doesn't have to mean that you celebrate Valentine's day as well.

But without Valentines Day then Desperation Day wouldn't exist, because it exist's because single women want a date for Valentines Day, therefore you have to acknowledge Valentines Day for Desperation Day to exist in your head...It's kind of a Yin and Yang thing going on there one can't exist without the other.
Quote by kbabz22
But without Valentines Day then Desperation Day wouldn't exist, because it exist's because single women want a date for Valentines Day, therefore you have to acknowledge Valentines Day for Desperation Day to exist in your head...It's kind of a Yin and Yang thing going on there one can't exist without the other.

Acknowledge doesn't mean celebrate.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by kbabz22

Not celebrating it doesn't mean it stops ever having existed. If it did you'd have an amazing power.
If anything I'm GLAD I'm single on Valentine's Day. It means I won't lose my mind or money trying to organise something. I like not having to give a crap.

Time for me to go out and hook up with some desperate, lonely bitches.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by Novacane...
I didn't know this day existed. Says a lot about me...

That up until now you were missing out on this glorious day?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Most likely I'll still be recovering from this flu.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████