I heard that there's a new linkin park due to come out, but oes anyone know when??
It should be due out in about june/july this year hopefully. They've started announcing a few dates around that time so its pretty likely they'll release the album around that time as well.
UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Bands & Artists > Modern Rock

THREAD TITLE: linkin park

GTFO
Frankly, Linkin Park is Rock.
I have no idea what else you would even begin to the call them.
Anyway, I didn't know there was going to be a new LP album. Nothing against expanding horizons and all that, but I really do hope it's a lot more like the first two records.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
Quote by ThrashUnleashed
Frankly, Linkin Park is Rock.
I have no idea what else you would even begin to the call them.
Anyway, I didn't know there was going to be a new LP album. Nothing against expanding horizons and all that, but I really do hope it's a lot more like the first two records.

I agree on that one, there was more guitars in that one. A Thousand Suns was alright but it needed more full-length songs.
Quote by LostLegion
I agree on that one, there was more guitars in that one. A Thousand Suns was alright but it needed more full-length songs.

I wasn't super-thrilled with Minutes to Midnight either, at least not by comparison to the first 2. I wouldn't mind another record like that, but I'd prefer they go further back.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
True, true. I personally find HT, Meteora and MTM the best. It must sound like a combination of those three
well, to me they changed genre into one of the varieties of techno stuff.

i cant stand techno stuff.

its certainly not Modern rock either.
^ If you think that its techno, you obviously don't know what techno is. The only track that has a sort of dancy/techno thing going on is probably Blackout. If you have to put a label on the album, it'd probably be electronic rock/electronica or something like that.