Songs that you've had in your music library forever, but never listened to...

Quote by Mr.-Bungle
I have a library?

When the fcuk did this happen???

Heard 'The Traveler' by Shed which I haven't really properly listened to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb8vf2BHWIE
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Mashmakhan-As the Years go By
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZRLL-Yzqk

I dare you to listen to this and not want to get up and square dance round house kick a baby into the mouth of a gorilla.
I've never been able to love Beirut either.

Is Dear and the Headlight's second album better than the first Blake?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
There are no songs I've had in my library forever. Like 8 years max.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by bradulator

Is Dear and the Headlight's second album better than the first Blake?

OMFG I LOVE DATH

Umm, no. Small Steps and Heavy Hooves is more cohesive and has fantastic songwriting throughout.

Drunk Like Bible Times has a few of their best songs, but overall, a little more spotty than Small Steps. Get both of them, they're freaking gorgeous examples of writing and lyrics.
Yesterday I went through and deleted everything I don't listen to.

I did have, and never listened to, O Pioneers!!! - Neon Creeps, and quite a lot of Bomb the Music Industry!
Quote by blake1221
OMFG I LOVE DATH

Umm, no. Small Steps and Heavy Hooves is more cohesive and has fantastic songwriting throughout.

Drunk Like Bible Times has a few of their best songs, but overall, a little more spotty than Small Steps. Get both of them, they're freaking gorgeous examples of writing and lyrics.

Alright. I have their first but I listened to that song you posted in that one thread and was like "dayum." For some reason I distinctly remember listening to "Run in the Front" during track in 8th grade. It's been years since i've listened to them though so now I remember how good they are
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I downloaded QOTSA's discography but haven't touched it.

BRO

you need to get on that shit
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by bradulator
Alright. I have their first but I listened to that song you posted in that one thread and was like "dayum." For some reason I distinctly remember listening to "Run in the Front" during track in 8th grade. It's been years since i've listened to them though so now I remember how good they are

I posted on your profile a little more in depth.

I'm a bit smitten with the band.

>_>
Quote by Primus2112
BRO

you need to get on that shit

I did as soon as I posted that.

Recommendations?
Quote by blake1221

This, all of this
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I did as soon as I posted that.

Recommendations?

All of it.

But you should go chronologically.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I did as soon as I posted that.

Recommendations?
The first three albums are uninterrupted bossness. Songs for the Deaf is pretty much a classic album, so listen to that first. Some very sweet tunes on the other two as well, with Era Vulgaris being the most danceable.
The only thing I haven't quite listened to is Avulsed. I've heard and regularly listen to a good chunk of my 400 and some artists.
Quote by bradulator
I would really like them. I gave them a chance, since somebody recommended them to me because I like Little Joy and Devendra Banhart a lot. I heard this song, and the music is good, but I don't like the singer's voice, and the whole Austin Hipster UT freshman image ruins it for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWSz_PAfgNc
I've had The Coral Sea by Patti Smith & Kevin Shields for like a year & am finally just listening to it right now. 'course there's not really any songs on it, but I guess it still counts.
Quote by The Madcap
I would really like them. I gave them a chance, since somebody recommended them to me because I like Little Joy and Devendra Banhart a lot. I heard this song, and the music is good, but I don't like the singer's voice, and the whole Austin Hipster UT freshman image ruins it for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWSz_PAfgNc

I agree. The instrumentation is fantastic, but his voice isn't to my liking. I can stand his voice in this song. But he sounds too much like the Keane singer for me.

http://youtu.be/AlwDbdiaAvI
Leveler-August burns red

The whole damn album
I haven't really listened to it, since I got my iPod
I mean, I loved it when I streamed it off of youtube....but it' like my least played thing

And I was absolutely stoked for their new album
The entire Kansas album, "In the Spirit of Things" or so I think it's called.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I haven't stopped listening to QOTSA since I started.

Think I've found one of my favorite bands.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I haven't stopped listening to QOTSA since I started.

Think I've found one of my favorite bands.

ikr?

that feeling you get when you discover a band, you start digging their stuff and realise it's all good is priceless.

I've been listening to Song for the Dead a bilion times, it only just keeps getting better man.
I have the Bear vs. Shark discography in my library but haven't listened to any of it yet.. Probably won't either. I was gonna last June if the Bruins played the Sharks for the cup but San Jose is stupid so that never worked out