Hey guys
Up for sale I have 2 things, a MXR 10 Band EQ (M-10B) and a Boss MT-22 Metal Zone

The MXR is in great condition (with velcro on the bottom side) and works flawlessly. Comes with the original box and manuals/paperwork. Also included is a european style plug (will require an adapter, or as i used a separate supply)

The boss mt-2 metal zone is also in flawless condition, but does not have any of the paperwork or the box.

Looking for £60 +p&p for the MXR, and £30 + p&p for the boss, but feel free to make me an offer

any questions just let me know!
If I had £60
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Hey, got your PM, can't reply cause am on my iPhone

I might be interested come the weekend. Depending how much of my wage/gig money I have left after rent/bills...
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
I'd want a bit more for postage to the Netherlands! I wouldn't want to send it anything other than recorded delivery, and that will be pricey!