No boutique pedals here guys, (sorry)

Went to GC and got me a few tingz:

SD Tweak Fuzz:

Review - I'm new to fuzz boxes, but since I've been getting more in to bluesey/garagey sort of stuff, the pedal is a great starting point. It lacks some high-end but I can get from Stones to Mudhoney with a turn of a dial and it sounds amazing with the octave effect on my Vox. The pedal is solid enough and doesn't produce much noise - hate the banana yellow colour though. Great for $40.

Deltalab OD:

Review - sold my bad monkey, it just started to eat batteries like a fiend for this cheap TS clone. On its own the pedal has a lot of warmth and sounds great in a 'barely-breaking-up' blues tone, and does the classic crunch very well. As a boost a lot more resonance with metal rhythm tones (more 'chug') as a lead boost the tone needs to be all out to cut though, even over a backing track, not a mid-heavy pedal (which some may like). Apparently it's true bypass too (doubt) but again not much noise and sounded great on my amp and the Blues Jr I tried with in store. only 18 bucks too!!!

Shiny Red Cry Baby:

Review - Not the Slash sig wah but a ltd edition red sparkle finish gcb-95, a steal in my eyes for $40, does what a crybaby does as is very quacky, but solos great. with the pedal in the halfway position it works as a kind of solo boost colouring the tone a bit but definitely cuts through. Might get the Keely mods done in the future but i'm happy with it.

Family pics -

3 pedals over $100 good times.
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...
You should have kept the Bad Monkey and got a One Spot instead.

HNPD regardless
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Powered Pedalboard is next on the list
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...