This is really pissing me off. Today when I started practicing, everything just felt right. I could play a fast part I was practicing for some days now perfectly like 3-4 times in a row. Then suddenly, everything's falling apart and a f*ck up every riff. I go back to the fast part and I'm playing it as bad as a week ago. Then I get annoyed, slam my pick on the top off the amp and turn it off.
This happens every so often, sometimes I just keep going like a madman and play the same part slowly over and over again, but either way I get very angry.
Is this normal?
It is normal. The best solution is to simply do something else on the guitar, improvise or write something new or learn a new song and the later get back to the fast part.
Yes, it's normal. You are in essence "burning out". Try practicing something else, or just put it down for a day. I find that taking a break let's everything sink in. It's like working out / exercising. If I did the same exercise every day I would not improve. You need breaks, you need to let things sink in.

Generally my practice goes on a daily basis, but each day is something radically different than the previous. One day may be scales / speed. The next chords. The next arpeggios. Vary things up!

Hope this helps at least a little.
Quote by Guitardude19
The world is a fucked up place.

Tele's

"Oh I'll play the blues for you"
well gettign angry isnt going to help... but yeah its normal you were proabbaly tired and playing guitar frustrated never makes for good clean playing
The best advice I can give you is to take a break for a day, and if the problem continues then just brush it aside and continue to practice.

Whenever I get pissed off while playing, I channel my rage into something else (practicing aggressive rhythms, aggressive leads, etc). Maybe you can try that out?
BEST GEAR IN THE WORLD

PRS Santana SE II with Dimarzio DP100 bridge P/up
BOSS ME-50
Fender Frontman 65r
Line 6 Pocket POD
Dunlop Jazz III picks