So I've recently come across this old wooden recorder in my room, and I've been getting decent at actually playing it (out of boredom).

I plan on finding a medieval-esque outfit, going to the boardwalk in my city, and serenading the fine nobles with some jaunty music of medieval culture.

Any good suggestions for some songs? outfit?
Dress as a court jester.
There is a man that dresses as spiderman near my school and does action poses for people. It's pretty funny. There is also a man dressed like Elvis, but wears silver clothes and painted himself silver. He moves like a robot if people put money in the basket.
Last edited by Extra Ordinary at Feb 12, 2012,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Why do you associate the recorder with Medieval times?

this

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Baconator1228
I'm guessing you've never played skyrim.

He missed out on the bard college. =(
Just act like this guy.
(Invalid img)
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
You should go spelunking with it in your b-hole while your friends play "Like A Virgin" on the accordion. That'll show 'em!
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Here's a lesson on CONTEXT...

Quote by turn_the_page93
So I've recently come across this old wooden recorder in my room, and I've been getting decent at actually playing it (out of boredom).

See?

edit: okay it's pretty childish of me but you know...playing a wooden recorder in your room...anyone?
Last edited by Basti95 at Feb 12, 2012,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Why do you associate the recorder with Medieval times?

Because that was when it was invented, or at least it's prototypical forward-facing flute/pipe ancestor was invented? The brightly colored plastic ones are the only kind most people are familiar with, but they've been around forever.

Read the first sentence of the second paragraph: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recorder
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
Because that was when it was invented, or at least it's prototypical forward-facing flute/pipe ancestor was invented? The brightly colored plastic ones are the only kind most people are familiar with, but they've been around forever.

Read the first sentence of the second paragraph: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recorder

Oh, I always thought it didn't come around until after the Middle Ages.

I was just picking at TS anyway.
You are all so horribly, horribly wrong

TS, you need to instead dress up like THIS MAN HERE and go around terrorising people with your blistering eccentricity.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6jnOrHoZoo

RAY. FUCKING. McCOONEY.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by turn_the_page93

I plan on finding a medieval-esque outfit, going to the boardwalk in my city, and serenading the fine nobles with some jaunty music of medieval culture.

Any good suggestions for some songs? outfit?

Is your room incredibly huge or do you just never look around in it?

Quote by Dwight.Schrute
Just act like this guy.
(Invalid img)

Quote by Jon777
The Morrowind theme.

This is the only correct answer.

You two...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████