Searchbarred and I was pretty surprised when I didn't find them. The band is from Pittsburgh and they've opened up for Protest the Hero the last two times they stopped by. In my area, there aren't exactly a whole lot of heavy progressive bands so their sound is refreshing for me. Listen for yourselves here:

http://www.facebook.com/ohno.theafterlife
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Eh, they're okay. The vocals remind me of The Bled kinda.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
I saw them the last time opening for Protest. There was a couple moments here and there I liked, but I was mostly pretty meh. Or maybe I was just resentful that Delusions of Grandeur didn't get the spot.
Me gusta.

I know the guitarist of the band, Dave.

Cool dude, cool dudes in general, cool band.

hometown pride son
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I saw them the last time opening for Protest. There was a couple moments here and there I liked, but I was mostly pretty meh. Or maybe I was just resentful that Delusions of Grandeur didn't get the spot.

Last December? I was there too. I bought their EP because it was only a few bucks and it's not bad. It's not my favorite by any means, but for a local band, it's pretty impressive.
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by shavorules42
Last December? I was there too. I bought their EP because it was only a few bucks and it's not bad. It's not my favorite by any means, but for a local band, it's pretty impressive.

Oh yes, they're definitely better than most local bands.
I'm digging them, what's their EP called?
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
awesome, another shitty band that makes me like their page before I can listen to their bullshit attempt at something heavy.
Quote by MetallicSka
I'm digging them, what's their EP called?

The Birth of Omega EP

Quote by technicolour
awesome, another shitty band that makes me like their page before I can listen to their bullshit attempt at something heavy.

I'm not a fan of the forced liking thing either
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221