my family planned a surprise party for me and my friend and parents both gave me guitars. so, yeah.

a kramer 200st and a squier bullet HSS
here's the squier

the squier sounds.pretty nice. neck pickup is a touch muddy but definitely usable. it works equally well clean and dirty. the bridge pickup is the best position. it cleans up fairly well but shines dirty. it plays well, the setup was pretty good, no buzz or anything
and the kramer

it sounds better dirty than the squier but doesn't clean up as nicely. it's got a pretty low action and a really comfortable neck. it plays just as nicely as my other strat.

here's where i play/practice, but one acoustic is in my room
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
gonna need a bit more detailed of a review, but otherwise, hngd!
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Trade in the Kramer and get a new camera . Kidding though. Happy DNGD! Hope you love them!
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
you have a very good friend and very good parents! play em, take care of em and congrats!
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
i have a phone camera

clippies tomorrey
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

What model is the Squier? HNGD
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
it's a bullet it's a great bang-for-the-buck axe. and the kramer is pretty sweet too
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699

Quote by Nico the Great
Trade in the Kramer and get a new camera . Kidding though. Happy DNGD! Hope you love them!

Off-topic, but i have your sig so freaking much.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
the kramer randomly started squealing like a mic feeding back but it goes away when either knob is rolled off slightly... weird.
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699

Cool Kramer

Happy NGD
My Kramer's:
79 DMZ6000G
83 Pacer Imp
83 Vanguard
85 Pacer Deluxe
85 Baretta
85 Pacer Deluxe
85 Condor
86 Pacer Imperial
86 JK2000
86 JK6000
87 Focus Mutt
09 Gary Kramer Crusader
thanks man!

i maiden
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699

kramer fixed itself when i changed strings
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699

Hngd.
Squier Vintage Modified 1970s Stratocaster.
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A