Page 1 of 2
IE: cleaning, repairing or otherwise maintaining your owned property, such as your home, vehicle or items.

Are you good at this? How often do you do it?

I used to be pretty bad at it, but last year or three I've really improved. I wasn't exactly good at cleaning my apartment, making sure everything was in the right place instead of scattered all over the place, and I didn't take care of the furniture or my property like my piano. Now I clean daily and make sure almost everything is spotless, according to how much free time I have. Feels good, man.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I get in moods when I want to clean and stuff. Maybe like once every month i'll get anal and make everything all neat. I make my bed everyday cause that bugs me a lot.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
My car is a wasteland. That is all I have to say.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by bradulator
Maybe like once every month i'll get anal

Fag
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Not well enough.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Depends on the time of year.
Exams/busy school months, my room and car look like a tornado hit it.
When I have a lot of time on my hands, everything looks neat and tidy.

Right now my room is the former. Beer bottles and homework papers all over the place and by bass and guitar and drumsticks are on my bed ready for me to procrastinate with.
I look after my guitars and give them really obsessively solid cleans when I change the strings. Other than that I take pretty piss poor care of my shit
My room is an absolute shithole at the moment. I haven't emptied the bin in weeks.

And the floor's pretty much covered with empty sainsburys bags.

stratkat
Very picky when it comes to my laptop.

Can't be arsed to clean anything else, though.
ggg1 ggg3

Car is always pristine.

For my living space, I just let it get bad, then clean it perfectly, then repeat.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Kensai
IE: cleaning, repairing or otherwise maintaining your owned property, such as your home, vehicle or items.

Are you good at this? How often do you do it?

I used to be pretty bad at it, but last year or three I've really improved. I wasn't exactly good at cleaning my apartment, making sure everything was in the right place instead of scattered all over the place, and I didn't take care of the furniture or my property like my piano. Now I clean daily and make sure almost everything is spotless, according to how much free time I have. Feels good, man.

Thats a big difference when it comes to maintaining your car. I make sure to check the oil, make sure tires have enough air, and just in general make sure my car will continue to run regularly. Its got about 235,000 miles, a huge dent (not from me), and is on its last leg, but she keeps on going. The inside of the car though, well thats a different story..
Quote by shavorules42
Fag

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
^

Quote by shavorules42

That guy needs a slap. A slap from my neat, well-cleaned hand.
Quote by bradulator

Quote by Kensai
That guy needs a slap. A slap from my neat, well-cleaned hand.
Ironically enough, a woman wrote it
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by shavorules42
Ironically enough, a woman wrote it

Oh, I assumed it was a man because well... obvious reasons.
Quote by Kensai
Oh, I assumed it was a man because well... obvious reasons.

Yeah, understandable. She strikes me as the type of woman who creates the Female Foul Bachelor Frog captions
Quote by element4433

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
I'm actually pretty neat and tidy for a student. It's not like it's tidied up most of the time but at least everything is clean.
I tidy up after myself daily, wipe things down once per week, and clean really well about once a month.

Car gets washed whenever I can't stand to look at it anymore.

I pay a guy to do the yard, because I hate weeding and mowing.
i keep everything clean enough so that if someone just came in it wouldnt look like a pigsty

now i do have a problem with leaving my guitars out or just dumping out my pockets on the coffe table which eventually ends up full of crap but other than that im pretty clean
...cept my backpack i dont know how its possible to ieep that clean
With cars, I'm like my mother - I don't drive anymore but when I drove a car regularly you needed a hazmat suit to ride in it. Shit was everywhere, yo.

My motorcycle on the other hand, I look after meticulously.
I clean everyday and do the dishes as soon as I've finished eating. I hate living and working in clutter, it drives me crazy and always will. I have to make sure I'm comfortable with the cleanliness of my surroundings otherwise I really can't relax. I think my plants help to keep things tidy, don't know what but it does like i'll never put things near my plants which encourages less clutter.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by shavorules42
Yeah, understandable. She strikes me as the type of woman who creates the Female Foul Bachelor Frog captions

Probably

Quote by Harmonius
I clean everyday and do the dishes as soon as I've finished eating. I hate living and working in clutter, it drives me crazy and always will. I have to make sure I'm comfortable with the cleanliness of my surroundings otherwise I really can't relax. I think my plants help to keep things tidy, don't know what but it does like i'll never put things near my plants which encourages less clutter.

Same. My "office" is in my conspicuously large kitchen since there are less distractions here and I have to keep it completely clutter-free otherwise I can't concentrate.

I think plants reduce clutter as well. But that could just be the personality traits of people who keep and like plants, that it has to be "in order" so to speak.
Washing your dishes as soon as you are done with your meal is one of the best things you can do for yourself, your family / roommates / co-inhabitants. Not enough people understand this concept.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
What if I just blew everything up?
Quote by Saint78

Let's just say my room used to be inhabited by ants and roaches.
I've started trying to keep it looking at least halfway decent, but it's hard because half of my closet is my brother's clothes, and my room is apparently where piles of clothes go after they've been washed and dried.
^ I hate that I love this sig.

Quote by Dwight.Schrute
What if I just blew everything up?

Then you would be what we call, a "terrorist."
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Feb 12, 2012,
I make my bed/wash the sheets when the sheet falls off my mattress every 4/5 days or so (sheets are a bit too small for my king size). My room is a mess, but I manage to put dirty clothes in my hamper and to empty my garbage and keep dirty dishes from lingering.

I don't make too much of a mess in my car because I know I'll never clean it if I do. I'm decently organized in knowing where cd's, change, sunglasses, etc are so that I don't have to worry about locating them while I'm driving.

I'm an organized chaos type of person to be honest. A clean space is an unused one.
Try to keep it as tidy as possible, but sometimes I just can't be bothered, and the mess just keeps piling up, then suddenly I have this cleaning and washing kick, where I was every surface and find place for stuff that's just lying around. And living on a sub-optimal room solution at ~40 sqm makes it hard.
Quote by institutions
Let's just say my room used to be inhabited by ants and roaches.
I've started trying to keep it looking at least halfway decent, but it's hard because half of my closet is my brother's clothes, and my room is apparently where piles of clothes go after they've been washed and dried.

Eww

That's letting it go to far

Quote by Johnnysd
Try to keep it as tidy as possible, but sometimes I just can't be bothered, and the mess just keeps piling up, then suddenly I have this cleaning and washing kick, where I was every surface and find place for stuff that's just lying around. And living on a sub-optimal room solution at ~40 sqm makes it hard.

A room that's 40 sqm?
Quote by bradulator
I get in moods when I want to clean and stuff. Maybe like once every month i'll get anal and make everything all neat. I make my bed everyday cause that bugs me a lot.

This exactly.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by Kensai

A room that's 40 sqm?

Nah, my entire apartment is 40sqm and the layout is just horrendous. It wasn't even intended to be an apartment when they built the house.
Quote by darkstar2466

Then you would be what we call, a "terrorist."

But what if it was for my own pleasure, not at all intending to create "terror."
Quote by Saint78

Quote by Johnnysd
Nah, my entire apartment is 40sqm and the layout is just horrendous. It wasn't even intended to be an apartment when they built the house.

lol wut? how did that happen?

My apartment is 30 sqm. It's relatively small but it's not like I have the stuff or money to get a bigger apartment atm.
Quote by Dwight.Schrute
But what if it was for my own pleasure, not at all intending to create "terror."

Then you would be a "pleasurist."

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I'm not great at keeping a tidy room, in fact I'm pretty bad at it (coffee cups everywhere), but I do my own auto work, my kitchen is spotless (I also sharpen my own knives), and I maintain my guitars (everything but fretwork)
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by darkstar2466
Then you would be a "pleasurist."

(Invalid img)
Quote by Saint78

Quote by Kensai
lol wut? how did that happen?

My apartment is 30 sqm. It's relatively small but it's not like I have the stuff or money to get a bigger apartment atm.

It's one-half of their basement. The part where the laundryroom and storageroom was. My bedroom has a drain in it, due to it being the laundryroom before they decided to rent out the place.
I regularly keep my truck up to par. Or at least I try to. Whatever saves me break downs and fuel loss basically. I'm pretty pro at yard stuff, cutting grass and shit. I spent way too many summers doing it for other people.
Page 1 of 2