Page 1 of 4
That annoy you?

Women can hit men, yet men can't hit women. Even though they want complete equal rights.

Black history month. Wheres White history month? Oh, thats right. It would be Racist if it was white....

Muslims can put up Mosques in England, but no Churches are allowed in their homeland.

How women don't have to tuck work shirts in, but men do.

Discuss.

TROLL.
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Feb 12, 2012,
Quote by MH400
That annoy you?

Women can hit men, yet men can't hit women. Even though they want complete equal rights.

Black history month. Wheres White history month? Oh, thats right. It would be Racist if it was white....

Muslims can put up Mosques in England, but no Churches are allowed in their homeland.

Discuss.

I think that calling it "Black" is racist. They should change it to "African American Appreciation Month" or AAAM for short.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by MH400
That annoy you?

Women can hit men

Says who?

I'm pretty sure it's not "ok" for a woman to hit me
Gay guys can suck penis but straight guys can't?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I agree.

White power!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I think that calling it "Black" is racist. They should change it to "African American Appreciation Month" or AAAM for short.

How many of them are American though?
AAM will work just fine

Quote by bradulator

Quote by bradulator

It's called masturbation if you can autofellate
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Women don't have to sign up for selective service. Black people and OWE (Ohio Working Education, dirty kids who get to leave school early to work full-time dead-end jobs) students don't get written up for dress code violations, shaving in particular, but white honors and AP students like myself do.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
How many of them are American though?
AAM will work just fine

Well if it's taking place in America then they should all be American, unless they're illegal immigrants, but they're not Latinos so they should be legal.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Just naming each point of yours by the number.

1) Uptight protestors who fear justice and feign their own.

2) It seems as if the wealthy groups or the people in power feel like we should give black people a sense of acknowledgement just because we treated them like shit up to a few decades ago. (and still do sometimes)

3) Religion. Don't open that chest full of cancerous milk.

One could conclude by saying we need to get rid of the people in power, but where would that leave us. Anarchy and order need to be in balance, and right now is the time for anarchy to nudge the scale back from the abyss known as bureaucracy. My view of it.
Babies can suck breasts in public and yet I can't, you can't explain that!
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Christians/theists can't say remotely anything about their beliefs to atheists without it being called "Shoving religion down people's throats" but it's fine for atheists to constantly ridicule theists or say something about how their opinion is bullcrap.

Don't go off on me, I know everyone isn't like this, but I have met people like this and it pisses me the hell off. Vise versa is also not good at all, but I've experienced a lot more of the above.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by shavorules42
Women don't have to sign up for selective service. Black people and OWE (Ohio Working Education, dirty kids who get to leave school early to work full-time dead-end jobs) students don't get written up for dress code violations, shaving in particular, but white honors and AP students like myself do.
Shaving?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by sam b
Says who?

I'm pretty sure it's not "ok" for a woman to hit me

If I was a woman, I'd hit you.
Quote by Todd Hart

Exactly. Oh and babies can shit themselves in public but I do it I get fined for public mischief? Absolute bullshit. I can shit myself if I damn well want to. Fight the power.
Quote by Todd Hart

Have you ever actually TRIED to suck breasts in public?
Quote by MH400

There isn't even a Black History month in New Zealand.
Quote by thePTOD
Christians/theists can't say remotely anything about their beliefs to atheists without it being called "Shoving religion down people's throats" but it's fine for atheists to constantly ridicule theists or say something about how their opinion is bullcrap.

Don't go off on me, I know everyone isn't like this, but I have met people like this and it pisses me the hell off. Vise versa is also not good at all, but I've experienced a lot more of the above.

They gain this privilege by being right.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Have you ever actually TRIED to suck breasts in public?

Yup, that was a royal visit that went horribly wrong.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Religious people are seen as bat-shit crazy while atheists are the smartest people on the planet.

White middle class males can't say anything negative about anyone.

inb4 I'm looked upon as an over-privaleged, nothing to worry about in life, god-believing fool.
Cops get to carry guns and shoot people, but they get all upset when we shoot at them.

Fuckin annoying.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by Todd Hart
They gain this privilege by being right.

Quote by High&Mighty

Oh I hate this one. "You're middle class, white, and straight? How dare you have an opinnion on anything!"
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 12, 2012,
Quote by palm mute
Cops get to carry guns and shoot people, but they get all upset when we shoot at them.

Fuckin annoying.

Damn straight. Fuck the system.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Black history month happens everywhere not just America. Doesn't make much sense to call it AAAM.
england is an individualist society, as are many other catholic-based countries, so they accept many different cultures

saudi-arabia is a collectivist society, so they do not accept any different cultures

not everything is fair, some groups deserve to have things other groups do not

otherwise, how would there be a distinction? what would the definition of a group be without any differences?

for example, black people were slaves from the 16th through the 19th century for any white man's materialistic need

i think they may deserve a month of arbitrary remembrance, no?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Feb 12, 2012,
Quote by High&Mighty
Religious people are seen as bat-shit crazy while atheists are the smartest people on the planet.

inb4 I'm looked upon as an over-privaleged, nothing to worry about in life, god-believing fool.

This times a jizzillion.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by laid-to-waste
england is an individualist society, as are many other catholic-based countries, so they accept many different cultures

saudi-arabia is a collectivist society, so they do not accept many different cultures

not everything is fair, some groups deserve to have things other groups do not

otherwise, how would there be a distinction? what would the definition of a group be without any differences?

for example, black people were slaves from the 16th through the 19th century for any white man's materialistic need

i think they may deserve a month of arbitrary remembrance, no?

What is this 'they' talk? People are not collective conciousnesses... it isn't the 'white man' who did it, as if to say all white people were (and even more illogically ) still are responsible.
Quote by MH400

Since when?

Islam has traditionally been a religion that's very tolerant of other beliefs. You can find Christian churches, and even synagogues in Muslim countries.

Some are more tolerant than others, but blanket statements like that are part of the problem.
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
where's my straight pride parades

huh

Yep.
RIP Tom Searle.
I hate how its okay for 8 year old girls to watch MLP but not me.

I hate how black history is pushed in our schools while Native history is barely skimmed.

I hate how fat unhealthy people can get their burger fix for $1.29 @ mcdonalds and it cost me $13.50 a pack of cigarettes. (and im in great health)
Last edited by StonedColdCrazy at Feb 12, 2012,
Quote by element4433
Shaving?

Yes. At Third Reich High School, the dress code permits mustaches, but not beards. I don't understand why a Hitler stache is acceptable when a soul patch or sideburns isn't. The aforementioned people have chin straps and goatees and never get called for it because the administration is afraid of their parents complaining about discrimination due to race or economic standing.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
If people kiss my ass, it feels ticklish.

If i kiss people's asses, it feels degrading.

How does that work?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by Zoot Allures
The idea of 'black history' is absurd, as if history can be confined in such an arbitary way.

inb4 people with white guilt
Quote by MH400

This is one double standard I can't abide. I'd never hit a woman first, but step to me like a man and you get treated like one.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
How it is frowned upon for white people to say nigga while many black people say nigga all the time.
Page 1 of 4