I was at a show last night (Toxic Holocaust and Havok, it was bitchin') and after the show I found a bunch of pins on the ground that came off of people's jackets. Some of them found their way back to their owners, but I ended up going home with a couple - one of which I can't identify. If any of you could tell me what band this is a pin of, I will be eternally grateful. Here's a picture (sorry about the size):

Any ideas? I was never good at reading spiky metal writing.
Nunslaughter?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Their ratio of LPs to demos/EPs/etc is ridiculous
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Thanks guys. Considering that 1) I have heard of Nunsaughter, and 2) this pin contains a picture of a slaughtered nun, I feel like I should have thought of them. But, yes, that's the answer. This thread can be closed now.
Quote by severed-metal
They're shitty.
I'm fairly sure the pin's original owner came to this realisation as well right before he tore it off his jacket.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Nobody noticed for about 8 hours, haha...
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I assumed the thread would be closed or ignored and left to die once my question had been answered. Imagine my surprise when both my own and Nunslaughter's secret love of vampire's was revealed against my will.
I didn't see this thread when the proper picture was up, actually believed he thought that it was a band pin and everybody was trolling him.
Haha. I actually thought it was a Nunslaughter joke album or something for a second there
Mission accomplished.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.