Considering "Tab Talk" is for all kinds of music, I wanted to be specific and come here to say this. I want to know if there is a high enough demand for Dethklok tabs from Dethalbum for me to convert the tab book to guitar pro? Let me know!
well, i think you'd get a lot of people wanting it, but if you posted them in ug , they'd immediately get taken down. so basically, a lot of people probably would want it, but you'd have to send it personally to anyone who wants the files
Quote by olix95
well, i think you'd get a lot of people wanting it, but if you posted them in ug , they'd immediately get taken down. so basically, a lot of people probably would want it, but you'd have to send it personally to anyone who wants the files

This. Unfortunately, no Dethklok tabs are to be allowed on the internet due to the company behind Metalocalypse disallowing it. The only thing you could do is to upload them externally to somewhere like a torrent site as a .rar file or something.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Plus it's against UG's terms of use to copy tabs from an official source and post them as your own.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.