Poll: Would you ever hire a hooker?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you ever hire a hooker?
Yes
29 15%
No
110 57%
I'd consider it
55 28%
Voters: 194.
Page 1 of 4
Someone's daughter. No. No.
Quote by moscaespañol

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by trainspotted11
When is it justifiable to hire a hooker? Anyone done it before? Discuss.
Never, not me, no.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Let me guess, your friend wants to know?

No, it just randomly popped into my head and I was curious what the pit would have to say.
As for me, I'd never do it.
I would never hire a hooker, ever. Who pays?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Nah. I've never found having sex with someone who's had sex with hundreds of others appealing.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by behind_you
Never

Not even if you have a disability or deformity that makes you really unattractive?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Not even if you have a disability or deformity that makes you really unattractive?
If anything, that would make me less inclined to do it. Don't want to add STD's to my list of problems.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
If anything, that would make me less inclined to do it. Don't want to add STD's to my list of problems.

Go to the Netherlands, they're STD free and legal
Quote by Spaztikko
std free, then yes.

why the hell not?

But there's no way to know....
I don't like to drink too much. I just hang out with people that do.
Quote by StewieSwan

A comedian named Jim Jeffries has a routine based around this. Watch Alcoholocaust. Good lulz.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by Spaztikko
std free, then yes.

why the hell not?
She could get pregnant?

Quote by RPGoof
Go to the Netherlands, they're STD free and legal
Would still not do it, for the reason T00DEEPBLUE pointed out.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
She could get pregnant?

What if they were a whore in training and you were her first customer?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
What if they were a whore in training and you were her first customer?
Since when did you have to train to be a whore?
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
She could get pregnant?

Well ok, but in your post you said it's never justifiable to purchase a hooker's services. That's a little different from whether or not you, personally, would pay for them.
Quote by StewieSwan
Well ok, but in your post you said it's never justifiable to purchase a hooker's services. That's a little different from whether or not you, personally, would pay for them.
Yeah. I misinterpreted the first question in the OP.

My bad.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Since when did you have to train to be a whore?

Well what if you aren't exactly the best fucker in town? Suppose they hire a girl that ends up having a weird twitch in her arm that can slap people. Suppose a girl's so worn down that she isn't even fun to be with. They need to look out for these things, you know, otherwise they can lose their money from all of the warranties.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Well what if you aren't exactly the best fucker in town? Suppose they hire a girl that ends up having a weird twitch in her arm that can slap people. Suppose a girl's so worn down that she isn't even fun to be with. They need to look out for these things, you know, otherwise they can lose their money from all of the warranties.
Well, I wouldn't want to have sex with a girl that has those kinds of problems.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Well, I wouldn't want to have sex with a girl that has those kinds of problems.

And that's exactly why whores would have to be trained and surveyed before going into full time work.
instead of hiring a hooker outright, id rather just go to a strip club, drop a bunch of money, then try to hang out with one of them after they get out of work. this would work for me because im sexy and down with doing drugs.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
instead of hiring a hooker outright, id rather just go to a strip club, drop a bunch of money, then try to hang out with one of them after they get out of work. this would work for me because im sexy and down with doing drugs.

Have you never watched the wrestler?
They never mingle with customers outside the joint.
Quote by due 07
Never justifiable.

orlyynot

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Pagan_Poetry sounds like a dope ass pimp, all these whore regulations.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
And that's exactly why whores would have to be trained and surveyed before going into full time work.
Excellent reasoning
ggg1 ggg3

Nah, i prefer the gentlemen way, use chloroform XD

Saludos!!!...
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Have you never watched the wrestler?
They never mingle with customers outside the joint.

lol, yes they do.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by moscaespañol
orlyynot

It's immoral; sex industry is nasty; opening sex up to virulent market forces is inhumane and inevitably leads to the bad bad things the industry is rife with. Yep, even if prostitution was legalized, same shit would go down, so id really gaf whether or not it's legal; the only thing that separates prostitution from rape is $$$; Kathleen Hanna says so; it's fundamentally exploitative; it's a pretty dense, pure concentration of the commoditization of rape culture; blah blah blah other stuff erryone's gon' get mad at blah blah.
Quote by due 07
the only thing that separates prostitution from rape is $$$
Not quite sure about that.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by due 07
It's immoral; sex industry is nasty; opening sex up to virulent market forces is inhumane and inevitably leads to the bad bad things the industry is rife with. Yep, even if prostitution was legalized, same shit would go down, so id really gaf whether or not it's legal; the only thing that separates prostitution from rape is $$$; Kathleen Hanna says so; it's fundamentally exploitative; it's a pretty dense, pure concentration of the commoditization of rape culture; blah blah blah other stuff erryone's gon' get mad at blah blah.

You could say the same thing about employment and slavery.
Quote by due 07

I mean, partly this, but more basically, I can barely conceive of having loveless sex - a one-night stand context would baffle me, let alone a mere transaction.
Page 1 of 4