Poll: What type of ghost would you be?
Poll Options
View poll results: What type of ghost would you be?
A prankster
80 61%
A helper/watchman
67 51%
A peeping tom
81 62%
A research tool/medium's metaphorical pen pal
36 27%
A bastard (hiding keys, erasing files, pushing glasses of water off of tables, etc)
73 56%
A silent drifter
41 31%
A haunter
46 35%
A Misdreavus
33 25%
Voters: 131.
Page 1 of 2
Assuming ghosts exist, how do you spend your afterlife? Do you haunt other people for shits n' giggles? What would be your signature haunting move? Would you try to communicate with the living or would you try to avoid detection from paranormal researchers? Would you take advantage of your invisibility and hide in the locker room of the preferred sex? Would voyeurism beyond the grave be considered reverse-necrophilia to you? What would you miss from being alive?

I'd probably haunt my enemies and be a helper and watchman over those that are dear to me. I'd try to be subtle in my ways of the haunt but still try to be as flagrant enough not to raise too much suspicion. I'd partake in stealing and hiding the keys of people for fun. For mediums and researchers, I'd happily answer their questions, but I'd always crack a joke here and there, possibly claiming to have been one of the greatest lovers that ever lived as well as being a talented saxophone player.

tl;dr: You have insignificant genitalia
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Feb 12, 2012,
I'd probably haunt my enemies and be a helper and watchman over those that are dear to me. I'd try to be subtle in my ways of the haunt but still try to be as flagrant enough not to raise too much suspicion. I'd partake in stealing and hiding the keys of people for fun. For mediums and researchers, I'd happily answer their questions, but I'd always crack a joke here and there, possibly claiming to have been one of the greatest lovers that ever lived as well as being a talented saxophone player.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Chicks showering. Aw yeh.

Also, I wanna pull a mild version of Paranormal Activity. Basically, you just see the door open every once in a while. Don't worry though, I'll close it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'd enjoy the hell out of the afterlife doing and seeing all the stuff I could never see or do in life. Once that got old after a few centuries, I'd spend some time messing with people, get on one of those ghost hunting shows, then once I've been "banished" from the hotel, try to find a way to use my post-mortem existence to help the puny mortals. Maybe protect an important one I like.

Definitely would try and be a vanguard of humanity though and make sure you don't all kill everyone; it's no fun being a ghost without a world to sit in on.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Feb 12, 2012,
Quote by Xiaoxi

This too
OH HELL YES METALCORE
I would start a revolution. Assassinate a few leaders, poke at the people until they get fed up and rebel against the government. Just the typical stuff that America does in other countries.
Quote by metal4eva_22
I would start a revolution. Assassinate a few leaders, poke at the people until they get fed up and rebel against the government. Just the typical stuff that America does in other countries.

I haven't seen you in forever!
you're a stone fox
Quote by Xiaoxi

Also, I wanna pull a mild version of Paranormal Activity. Basically, you just see the door open every once in a while. Don't worry though, I'll close it.
You could also open the fridge, wait for somebody to close it, then open it again. Repeat until they call somebody to fix the door.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by Saint78

he's been in the brony thread.

he posted this picture

when I posted this

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Xiaoxi

I looked at your pictures and I was like lol
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Quote by Saint78

Everytime Slash goes on stage to play guitar, I would hit random notes and **** with his playing until everyone thinks that he's lost the ability to play guitar. After years of doing this, and completely ruining his career in the music business, I would begin to **** with his mind by stealing his top hat and glasses, as well as breaking random things and hiding his stuff. When he's at the end of his rope, a complete mess of a human being, I would write on his wall, "You Shouldn't Have Abandoned UG".
^ Nice one Scyther

Girls locker room HOLLAAAAAAAAAAA.

jk. I would prank the shit out of people. One-time scares by floating objects ftw!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i would become a hero of sorts. I would expose people who were full of shit and were hurting society (politicians, for example).

I would also scope out babes. I have a list.

I would be a perverted superhero.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Troll people I don't like, kill a few people I loathe, and help the people I care about (I would probably mess with them too, just not in a too obvious or creepy of a way).
Quote by daytripper75
YARRR! Pirates be very superstitious!

You mean suparrrstitious.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by psychokiller99
i would become a hero of sorts. I would expose people who were full of shit and were hurting society (politicians, for example).

I would also scope out babes. I have a list.

I would be a perverted superhero.

This.

Fuck with people who deserve it.
Watch over people I like.
HOT NAKED BITCHES ALL DAY ERRY DAY
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Troll people I don't like, kill a few people I loathe, and help the people I care about (I would probably mess with them too, just not in a too obvious or creepy of a way).
You sure you want the people you loathe to join you for eternity?

Quote by metal4eva_22

Everytime Slash goes on stage to play guitar, I would hit random notes and **** with his playing until everyone thinks that he's lost the ability to play guitar. *After years of doing this, and completely ruining his career in the music business, I would begin to **** with his mind by stealing his top hat and glasses, as well as breaking random things and hiding his stuff. *When he's at the end of his rope, a complete mess of a human being, I would write on his wall, "You Shouldn't Have Abandoned UG".

Waste of ghost time. Who could blame him for not wanting to be associated with a site like this

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1519155

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1518869

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1519143
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
I got time, why not all?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by metal4eva_22

Everytime Slash goes on stage to play guitar, I would hit random notes and **** with his playing until everyone thinks that he's lost the ability to play guitar. After years of doing this, and completely ruining his career in the music business, I would begin to **** with his mind by stealing his top hat and glasses, as well as breaking random things and hiding his stuff. When he's at the end of his rope, a complete mess of a human being, I would write on his wall, "You Shouldn't Have Abandoned UG".

Best post IMHO
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by Wiegenlied
I got time, why not all?
Your avatar is relevant.

I'd watch over the people I like and silently and drift around protecting them. Then I would haunt/prank the crap out of random people and people I don't like. Then I would constantly stealing peoples stuff and wisper unsettling comments about thier appearance. And lastly I would hang in the girls locker room for a bit.......
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
I'd be the peeping Tom prankster. Wouldn't everyone here be the same?
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Page 1 of 2