So, I have the Stock Schecter pickups in my Omen 6 running though a Randall head ( with a Zoom processor in the Fx loop) into a Trip. X cab. the noise is a problem. and from what i can tell is most of it is coming from the pickups. the static gets louder when i place my hand over the strings over top of both pups. whats the best way to cut out all the static (and noo my gain is not at 11 :P )
, Thanks!
touch the strings...

you are a sound source, you are FULL of electromagnetic pulses and electric charges (it's how your body communicates) touching the strings grounds you because they are touching the bridge which is grounded.
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Oh. Okay...haha what would be probably the best way to get rid of the noise? Would some new pickups fix the problem, or at least some, because I was thinking about replacing them anyway. Or would a noise supressor be the way to go? I'm wondering because it seems like the more popular and recomended ones are quite pricey
if you want to replace them you will probably have the same issues using high gain pups, if you use lower gain pups you will loose some of the high gain metaliness. A noise suppressor may help but really you've got to pay the money for them to be any good (the isp decimator being the top dog).

Have you tried without the effects unit in the loop? Check for hum without the effects unit and also running into the amp instead of in the fx loop
Ibanez WD7 Wah
The Fx processor creates a little noise, a lot less in the fx loop than being between the guitar and amp. but most of this noise is from the guitar isself, like when i turn the volume up on the guitar.

But from what you're saying is that even if i did put in a better set of pickups, i would probably still have the same problem? because its quite "buzzy" at any kind of semi loud volume :/
If you can get a friend to help try your guitar through a different amp, and a different guitar through yours. Also have you noticed more hum and hiss from the amp when the guitar is unplugged? I'm assuming it's a tube amp, and the fact that you get less noise with the fx unit in the loop than in front of the amp suggests to me one of your preamp tubes may be on the way out - the extra signal amplification from the pedal amplifying the noise from the preamp.
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Nah, its a hybrid amp. and no, with the guitar unplugged and the fx pedal unplugged the amp makes almost no noise.
if the noise gets louder when you touch the strings then it just means your output jack is wired backwards.. that or your cable's wired wrong and one end's tip is connected to the other end's sleeve, and vice versa
so i just realized when i turn on my cranky old carver pm 300 power amp suddenly my guitar gets noisier than hell. i thought it was maybe having the guitar amp plugged into the same outlet as the power amp was the issue but it is not. when i plugged my fender into another socket it was the same deal. when i put my guitar near the power amp the noise gets MUCH worse.