IT'S HALF TERM....

And everyday until Friday I am home alone. I can't leave the house today because there's a package being delivered and we don't know what time so I have to wait for it. And for the rest of the week I have nothing to do either, my best friend lives too far away for me to visit without a lift and I can't get a lift to hers at any point this week. My other close friend has left the country to visit his boyfriend.

So I ask you pit, apart from fap, what can I do to save my sanity. I've already played guitar an insane amount this weekend and need a rest from that for a while aswell...

Please help
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by kbabz22
So I ask you pit, apart from fap, what can I do to save my sanity. I've already played guitar an insane amount this weekend and need a rest from that for a while aswell...

Please help

Don't fight it......just fap............ it will pass the time away
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
yep,you just made a thread in the pit to make us jealous of the awesome wank-sesh you have ahead of you.
Go **** yourself-seriously
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by LivinJoke84
Skyrim

Did not enjoy Skyrim when I played it, didn't like Oblivion either...
go to the local department store, buy a bunch of morning glory heavenly blue flower seeds->coffee grinder->put in a capsule->LSA, have fun kid
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Fap untill you pass out
and then fap some more.

sounds classy but I'm not doing it....
get some bottles of dxm (robo, delsym) or take 400 mg of dph (benadryl)

or fuck it break a thermometer over your eye and mainline some heroin just stop being a whiny bitch
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Download an Empire Earth 2 torrent of pirate bay.
Buy weed

Whole week gone, but getting high and laying siege to persians 1000 years behind you is fun.
answer your spam
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by kbabz22
IT'S HALF TERM....

And everyday until Friday I am home alone. I can't leave the house today because there's a package being delivered and we don't know what time so I have to wait for it. And for the rest of the week I have nothing to do either, my best friend lives too far away for me to visit without a lift and I can't get a lift to hers at any point this week. My other close friend has left the country to visit his boyfriend.

Please help

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Write something. It's amazing how many words you can get down in a week. Wish I had a week just to get down all the ideas I have.
Find a TV show you've never seen, and watch every single episode of it.

Leave a note on the door telling the delivery people to leave the package somewhere, like a shed, and to remove the note when they've delivered it.
Right package delivered now....so I can do anything in the world, although the idea of watching every single episode of How I Met Your Mother whilst reading a book seems good enough to me...
Quote by kbabz22

My other close friend has left the country to visit his boyfriend.

seriously nothing strange about that?

sadly i cant help you...I've been at home for like 1 month doing nothing
just don't let it beat it, or you'll go crazy man...walk in the street, see people, buy toilet paper...don't let yourself get locked away
Quote by kbabz22
Right package delivered now....so I can do anything in the world, although the idea of watching every single episode of How I Met Your Mother whilst reading a book seems good enough to me...

No no no no no no. HIMYM is not a 'I have the whole day off, need a series to get through' kinda series.

Get 24, Breaking Bad or The Wire on, take a shit before hand and grab a few beers!
If you have £100 get yourself a hooker for an hour.

Then fap over memories of having the hooker round.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by Duffman123
No no no no no no. HIMYM is not a 'I have the whole day off, need a series to get through' kinda series.

Get 24, Breaking Bad or The Wire on, take a shit before hand and grab a few beers!

Not a day, the whole week, I'm pretty sure I could get through at least four seasons this week alone...
Quote by kbabz22
Not a day, the whole week, I'm pretty sure I could get through at least four seasons this week alone...

This is a great chance to get through the whole Wire series, people would die for an opportunity like this, don't give it a miss!
Listen to lots and lots of Primus....FEEL YOUR BRAIN MELTING AWAY!!!
Quote by campbell92
Here that kids, ants love cum.

Quote by Jaymz2K
I was about to suggest this. Listen to this man, he is wise and all-knowing.