Nice, spacey and relaxing recording quality ain't great, but it could be a lot worse. The song could maybe do with another section to shake things up a little but it sound's great as is
Links in my sig for C4C
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by Paddy McK
Nice, spacey and relaxing recording quality ain't great, but it could be a lot worse. The song could maybe do with another section to shake things up a little but it sound's great as is
Links in my sig for C4C

Glad you got a relaxed feeling from it. Recording is terrible, its just a SAMSUNG camera, but whatever. I don't think I'll add anything to it, I think it's done---glad your liked it and thanks for the comment though (i commented you back ^_^).
Quote by Ali Mac
Glad you got a relaxed feeling from it. Recording is terrible, its just a SAMSUNG camera, but whatever. I don't think I'll add anything to it, I think it's done---glad your liked it and thanks for the comment though (i commented you back ^_^).

Cheers, much appreciated
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
I agree, its very calming and relaxing, it is a bit short but if thats the way you like it then thats completley ok too!
Hey man!!

Your playing is really progressing very rapidly. Especially your playing while singing! You seem to really feel and look comfortable here and it shows in your playing. The guitar sounds amazing. The only thing I would do to improve this would be to move the mic closer so we could hear more of it!
nice dude, really relaxing song. only thing id suggest a fix for is that the chord at :33 would sound better if the vocals were a little more intense, sounded a bit out of tune with your low vocals. but other than that, I can easily imagine this song being great mic recorded.
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
very relaxing, good work. The quality isnt the best but it didnt sound bad. Cheers!
Thanks for the criticism!

That was really nice man, very soothing, I'd like to go to sleep to that song sometime. I think maybe it's too short? I'd like to hear something more from the song. That may be just me though since I tend to listen to 4-5 minute songs. Just a thought Keep up the good work!
hey guys thanks a lot for the comments, i don't wanna make it longer, it like it as it is but i will definately take this piece of advice into mind when making other songs as I myself do believe it to be a bit short too i just don't like to touch stuff after a certain point lol

thanks to all though
Very relaxing melody on guitar. The calm way you sang fit it perfectly. Just like everyone else said though, the recording quality wasn't very good, but the music was and that's what's most important
"I hope you're proud how you
Would grovel in submission
To feed your own ambition"
Quote by Keaton95
Very relaxing melody on guitar. The calm way you sang fit it perfectly. Just like everyone else said though, the recording quality wasn't very good, but the music was and that's what's most important

Agreed, thanks brother.
Quote by shenkeey
That's great! I got in another world for a moment there

cheers that's exactly what i wanted to hear!!!