Page 1 of 2
I hate when the thread title is left unfinished and the opening sentence of the OP does not conclude it in a satisfactory manner.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I hate when I put my headphones all neat into my pocket and they come out messy.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
When you burp and get a little bit of vomit breath and occasionally a chunk...
hornets

I hate it when hornets and other flying/stinging insects that don't produce honey exist.
cat
EDIT: I hate it when people judge other people because of their personal beliefs.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Last edited by stealstrings at Feb 13, 2012,
I hate it when people's personal beliefs go against all that has been discovered by science to be true.
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
Quote by stealstrings
Yeah I'm not retarded.

EDIT: I hate it when people judge other people because of their personal beliefs.

Irony.

EDIT; ninja'd
Last edited by brownshirt1 at Feb 13, 2012,
You only ever get phone calls the second you leave the room without your cell phone.
I hate when the people I can't stand like the thing I like. Pisses me off.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
hypocrits and cotton balls
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by captainsnazz
I hate it when people have comic sans in their sig

What about in their posts?
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
I hate it when I'm playing San Andreas to get 100% with my mate, and we need to buy the fucking airstrip at $80k and we only have $46k so we need to do fucking ambulance missions and shit.
Quote by Demon Wolf
I hate when the thread title is left unfinished and the opening sentence of the OP does not conclude it in a satisfactory manner.

This
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I hate it when the threa---
Quote by Demon Wolf
Dammit
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
When people make a group attacking my avatar so I have to make one to defend it
When people change good avatars to random shitty horrible obscure revolting offensive ban-deserving ones.
Quote by whoomit

Perhaps one day, when you start behaving like a normal human being, who has good inspiring attention-attracting, yet non-revolting or shitty, avatars, we could be friends... until then
When people post closeups of the eyes of people with red faces.

#Ziggy2017
When people say a band is shit, no exceptions. They think the band is objectively bad because they don't like it.

This. I find Dream Theater haters in particular are the worst at this.
Northern wind take my song up high
To the hall of glory in the sky
So its gates shall greet me open wide
When my time has come to die
I hate that Adele was rated higher than Foo Fighters at the grammy awards.
Quote by a_7_x
I hate it when I'm playing San Andreas to get 100% with my mate, and we need to buy the fucking airstrip at $80k and we only have $46k so we need to do fucking ambulance missions and shit.

Sandbox games are only fun when one uses cheat codes.
I hate when people leave the thread title unfinished and contribute absolutely NOTHING to the thread in the first post, yet expect the thread to be a raging success.
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
Quote by whoomit

#Ziggy2017
I hate it when people bring up shit like Twilight and Justin Beiber.
If it's apparent that the vast majority of us can't stand them, why do we give them unnecessary attention and make them even more talked about? If we just don't pay attention to shit like this, they wouldn't annoy us so much.

Annnnnd I now look a bit like a hypocrite for bringing those two things up, but I almost always don't.
I hate metal fans... I just got on this huge thing with a metal fan on how the likes of Whitney Houston, Adele and Sir Paul McCartney are WORLDS different than Katy Perry and bubble gum artists of the sort... To them it's all pop and should be burned like a witch

People who don't understand there's quality music outside of SLAAYAYYEYERRR or vice versa (Ok, maybe using Slayer as an example of quality music is a stretch, but you get what I'm saying right?)

And by the way, I love all forms of metal and hard rock. It's just the fans are... Metal fans
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Last edited by IWasMaiden93 at Feb 13, 2012,
Quote by IWasMaiden93
I hate metal fans... I just got on this huge thing with a metal fan on how the likes of Whitney Houston, Adele and Sir Paul McCartney are WORLDS different than Katy Perry and bubble gum artists of the sort... To them it's all pop and should be burned like a witch

People who don't understand there's quality music outside of SLAAYAYYEYERRR or vice versa (Ok, maybe using Slayer as an example of quality music is a stretch, but you get what I'm saying right?)

And by the way, I love all forms of metal and hard rock. It's just the fans are... Metal fans

I hate it when people open their mouths and let their brains leak out.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Page 1 of 2