As we know it Conan o'brien is a golden god. NOBODY CANT DENY HIS GODNESS.
He even offered a change for the fans find errors from the episodes but as we know it he proved them wrong. So i made this so we could celebrate Conan's genius.

Here is a link for team cocos YT channel!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/teamcoco?feature=watch

Last edited by jani92jani at Feb 13, 2012,
Quote by jetfuel495
Stop not being awesome at life, Sam.

I'm so awesome at life that it comes across like I'm not. What can I say
God... This man is the sunshine of my life. Watching Conan makes me laugh uncontrollably in public places (Like the university library) where I feel weird laughing so hard but I can't not... This man doesn't get enough credit, even if everyone on Earth thought he was God, he still would not get enough credit in my opinion
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by IWasMaiden93
God... This man is the sunshine of my life. Watching Conan makes me laugh uncontrollably in public places (Like the university library) where I feel weird laughing so hard but I can't not... This man doesn't get enough credit, even if everyone on Earth thought he was God, he still would not get enough credit in my opinion

****YEAH.JPG
Wait, did he win the golden god award or something? What is this about? 'cause I read the op and I'm not too sure.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by jani92jani
NOBODY CANT DENY HIS GODNESS.

So I must deny his Godness.

It will be done.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Seriously, who the **** is that guy? Did we have sex once, or from what should I know him?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
"Team Coco's Channel" has to be the single gayest thing I've read in a week.

also Conan is annoying as shit. come at me bro

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)