So, I can't remember which artist and song a certain video was for and I am having trouble finding it again.

The video shows a story of conjoined twins that get separated and sew dolls for a living. After a while they start thinking that they would rather be conjoined again, so they try to sew themselves together and it goes horribly wrong. I am, of course, not doing the vid/story justice, but if you have seen the vid, this will be sufficient to identify it.

i found it while I was looking through scar symmetry songs, but it's not a SS song.

And, no... I unfortunately cannot browse my history for it because....well... I think you know how it goes.
Insomnium, Noumena, Katatonia- My favorite bands
Yes! Thanks a ton, man!
Although I think the one I saw had the same vid for a different song. This still allowed me to find it, though
I did that in a bunch of different ways and found nothing...I don't even know
I don't listen to Tool, and I've never seen that video. As soon as I read OP though, all I could think was "Tool, Tool, Tool, it must be Tool."
Quote by whoomit
I don't listen to Tool, and I've never seen that video. As soon as I read OP though, all I could think was "Tool, Tool, Tool, it must be Tool."

You're missing out.
What is it with all of the T's and double posts etc.?
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by High&Mighty
You're missing out.

I've listened to them a bunch of times. They're good, but they're just not a band I can get in to
Quote by Paramore.
What is it with all of the T's and double posts etc.?
Ten tame tadpoles tucked tightly together in a thin tall tin.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Ten tame tadpoles tucked tightly together in a thin tall tin.

Ten thousand tame tadpoles tucked tightly together in a thin tall tin.
Quote by whoomit
Ten thousand tame tadpoles tucked tightly together in a thin tall tin.

To try to top the Ts terrorizing this thread? Terrible.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)