Is it a good pedal? A guy is selling one online for cheap.

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
Bump

Mesa Royal Atlantic
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
$1,600 mexican pesos new, it's like $120 USD equivalent but market is not the same, musical equipment is expensive around here. I just want to know if it has a nice tone, I will use it in a really great tube amp. I need a fuzz badly and this one is like two in a single unit. The sound I'm looking for is kind of QOTSA and Eagles of Death Metal. I already have a Catalinbread Ottava Magus but I also need something without octave. Can this one do the job or do you have another suggestion? No boutique pedals plz since I can't afford one right now (I'm still paying my Mesa RA100...)

Oh, and there are no fuzz pedals around here for me to try

Mesa Royal Atlantic
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
Last edited by Perverockstar69 at Feb 17, 2012,
Bump

Mesa Royal Atlantic
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
Quote by Y00p
If it's that cheap, get it. If you no gusta, resell it for the same amount.

Not an easy task, guitarists around here are kind of weird, most of them prefer some kind of cheap multi-effects, cheap amps, etc., just some of us like to invest in tone, so it could be hard to resell it. I'm looking for opinions on this or another fuzz pedal you guys recommend for getting a nice desert rock tone without the price of a boutique pedal (around $100-$150 USD would be nice). The Germanium 4 looks interesting, specially with it being like 2 pedals in one and is well priced IMO, but not sure if it really sounds like the way I need.

Mesa Royal Atlantic
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
The Germanium 4 is really nice, QOTSA and Eagles of Death Metal shouldn't be too hard to get with it.
Yes, buy it. Very good QOTSA sound, and a pretty versatile pedal. It won't totally nail it, but nothing really will, and it's the closest you're gonna get to it without spending millions. Just buy it damn it!