Page 1 of 2
I love your builds and have been following them for awhile. I await the progress of these builds and I am glad you are continuing building guitars. If you don't mind me asking, what was the reason for you not having the passion for building?
Quote by Explorerbuilder
I had wanted to take a long break. But being winter and having absolutely nothing else to do, I just a little bit of motivation.

bghk6581,
The passion comes and goes. I am kind of bipolar.

Its funny you say that. I'm the same way. One day I could care less to go into my shop and build, the next day I am so motivated that I work all day without eating or taking any breaks. My main motivation is me being a lefty. I don't have a variety of guitars available to me, especially in the combination of woods I want. Now, I can make anything I want and I have plans for future builds.
Quote by Wisthekiller
Is there any chance you will still be making these during the summer?

I second this

for one, I miss seeing your perfectly green lawn in the background of all your outdoor pictures

but seriously, looking good as always
Quote by Explorerbuilder
I will be pretty busy during the summer, but i will probably have a few going on.
I too miss my grass. I hate winter here!

A while ago you said you may do a few not-too-specific orders... I hope mine is one of the few going on.
Quote by Explorerbuilder
I mean if its not something too out there, I will make a custom. I just dont want to take on a really hard complicated build.

How about another one like this?
Bubinga Explorer July
From your album in your sig
What's your glue method for veneer tops?

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
can i ask where you purchased the top wood from? I think it looks really awesome on that explorer
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
did you design that headstock? i noticed that the one James Hetfield is using in this pic looks a lot like one of your guitars. this may be a stupid question but, is it one of your guitars?
“More metal than your gran’s left hip.” - Paul Allender on his PRS signature guitar
I've wanted to create an explorer with an HHH setup for a while now. How do you get the pickup holes so perfect?
Last edited by DeadF18 at Mar 27, 2012,
Page 1 of 2