Okay to start off I was Born with 2 afflictions Sever lefthandedness & long but thick fingers my friends used to tell me "stick to the drums"lol
my question is does or is there a neck that is wider at the top than your average strat style of which i own now I swear I'm ready to take a capo and shorten up the neck by de tuning the damn thing. I've heard of a thing called jumbo frets but isn't that the distance between the frets (which I could use!)lol I was thinking a les paul I like the sound anyway so please help
what exact strat do you have? some have wider necks than others.

failing that (if you don't know the model) measure the width at the nut and get back to us

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Try to track down a lefty Fender VI?
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
i am left-handed, and i picked the guitar up as a righty. i knew gear would be easier to find and that some say it is advantageous to have your dominant hand doing more work on the fretboard, which is done in my case.

if you have just picked up guitar (in first months or so) consider changing righty. its easier, for everything, unfortunately.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i am left-handed, and i picked the guitar up as a righty. i knew gear would be easier to find and that some say it is advantageous to have your dominant hand doing more work on the fretboard, which is done in my case.

if you have just picked up guitar (in first months or so) consider changing righty. its easier, for everything, unfortunately.

+1

You will have a hell of a time trying to find a left-handed amp as well.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
+1

You will have a hell of a time trying to find a left-handed amp as well.

not sure what you are saying, obviously the left handed amp thing is sarcastic, but you find more more guitars available left handed than right and i guess your point will be proven.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
I have a left handed screwdriver you could borrow
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by Slap-happy
I have a left handed screwdriver you could borrow

off topic, but it is so frustrating working on something and it has left tight, right loose threads. and likely you don't know it prior to doing it and get set back a minute or two. bastards.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!