delight in textures -
ruffled flowers, the hair on your skin,
flowing fabrics, charcoal -
abstractions when the world stops making sense,
when days are short and winds are high
and the sadness in my eyes is blurred by the twilight.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Such pretty sounds here, with all the alliteration and subtle internal rhyme. There's something to be said for brevity, and you've said a lot here in only a few words. Of course, I'm just telling you things you already know or else you wouldn't have done them. Happy February 13th.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
What Ganoosh said, basically. Tiny criticisms:

1. I don't really like "twilight" (horrible tv series association). Maybe use afterlight/afterglow/sundown or something.
2. Change "high" to "tall"? That would make more sense (in my mind) and has a bonus affect of being opposite of "short".
lol aaron. you always have a way of ending you thoughts in a very cautious yet honest manner.

thanks for the suggestions and comments, guys. link me to any pieces you'd like a word on
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Good stuff indeed.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

They'll usually help in this sort of thing. Probably though, the embassy is waiting on the petition. You can also contact your congressman and ask for his assistance as well.
^what this guy said.

i thought it was great. i really enjoyed this for what it is, and nothing more. you had another short piece a while ago that i enjoyed as well. when and if the time comes that you choose to truly expand on these neat thoughts that you have, i know that it will be magnificent.
here, My Dear, here it is