Looks like it might be some sort of epiphone or copy of one, there might be a sticker in one of the F holes to identify it.
Haha, I saw that too, the trem and pickups are interesting. It's probably some old japanese thing, you could ask if there's a label in the f holes, a lot of people don't look there.

edit:
Quote by Twidler
there might be a sticker in one of the F holes to identify it.

beat me to it
my guess is that its a pre-lawsuit ibanez. probably an AS model of sorts, though the trem is throwing me off a little.
that's the crazy old man that swears at me every time i tell him i don't want to trade my les paul/prs/masterbilt/ovation/everything else i've ever put up for sale/ for his bass drum.

He lives out in the middle of nowhere and refuses to meet anyone anywhere. He always has a highly inflated idea of what his stuff is worth. I'd save yourself the headache, he probably thinks he can get a grand for it.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
It looks rather like a Harmony guitar.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley