Page 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSPhC916GQM

Well? What do you guys think?

Who's story is more believable?

Discuss.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Sad, no matter what happened.

A lot of stories of police getting out of control, lately.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
That's just pathetic.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
This is the kind of shit that makes me hate America sometimes.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I feel like there's something we're missing here. But even in the onlooker's story, he said the cop said "stop or I'll shoot", so she probably should've been smart and stopped. Either way, it's pretty baffling.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
This is gonna turn into a shitstorm, I promise.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by blake1221
Fucking pigs ain't got no right, nahmsayin' niggas?

Ya, I knowatyamean homey! Fuck da police!

Quote by moscaespañol
This is gonna turn into a shitstorm, I promise.

This is The Pit. I would be disappointed if it didn't.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 13, 2012,
Well that is f*cked.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Dat husband ;_;

Quote by hawk5211
inb4 everyone bitches about police brutality.

That's like going into the Gaming Thread and saying inb4 everyone talks about video games.
inb4 police apologists complain at people pointing out how horrific this is. I've said it before and i'll say it again. Positions of authority attract nasty people who want to act out their ideas, and people who are generally wanting authority are likley to abuse it even if they don't at first, that's why you get nasty headteachers in schools, nasty traffic wardens and at the extreme end, nutcases like this using their power to do what they want.

And of course, the typical police lying and covering up the trouble caused by one of their boys. Pathetic.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Feb 13, 2012,
Yeah in either case it seemed like she was resisting in some respect.

Now you don't fire on an unarmed citizen, but when that person is sitting inside a steel death machine that we call a car and starts driving away from an officer, that could cause problems.

Not saying he was right, maybe he could have shot out the tires. I mean, he was a good enough shot to hit someone driving away in a moving vehicle.

But still ****ed that it just seemed like some innocent lady getting dicked by a trigger happy cuntface.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by institutions
Dat husband ;_;

Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I know that in my city, most of the cops are people who couldn't cut it in the military, and who tried to get into the military to begin with because they're directionless meatheads who want to play with guns. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case in this situation.
Quote by technicolour
a 50 year old woman, volunteer sunday school teacher

...something is definitely missing

Ever seen Donnie Darko? No one was expecting Patrick Swayze to be a horrible person.
And here I thought it was just my town's police force that were trigger happy neanderthals.
She drove away, which is odd to say the least. Aren't police supposed to run back to their car and call for dispatch in pursuit of someone driving away? There was no weapon on her persons, and no one proves otherwise.

I think the problem is most police officers are beginning to be trained insufficiently when it comes to apprehending a suspect and are quick to pull firearms to resolve an issue, they're prone to thinking too drastically. Its a shame really.

That's why I play like a bitch with the police. I don't want anything bad to happen to me or those I know because I just cannot trust their actions. Comply with them, call them officers, and smile and you'll be on your way.

Im going to be completely honest though. If my wife was shot and killed with no evidence of her being a lethal threat to police, I would not stop until this was resolved and figured out legally, or he was gunned down by my mental instability.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean

That's why I play like a bitch with the police. I don't want anything bad to happen to me or those I know because I just cannot trust their actions. Comply with them, call them officers, and smile and you'll be on your way.

Far too many people fail to realize this would solve SO many of their problems with police.
Quote by blake1221
Far too many people fail to realize this would solve SO many of their problems with police.

For real, some times laying down like a bitch is just easier than being shot 6 times.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by blake1221

Is it worth shooting over though?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
This is why COPS SHOULDN'T CARRY GUNS

/UKfag
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
A friend of mine was menaced by 2 cops here in north idaho, one with mace and the other with a nightstick...she was in tears after the encounter..**** the cops man, **** the cops.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by blake1221
What?

I'm being more case specific here, nevermind.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
So many stories lately like this have been in the news lately, I don't know what exactly is going on...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by jetfuel495
I can't help but note that he said "stop or I'll shoot" and she didn't stop.

Still excessive.

Though this is true, he had no right to shoot her. She was not going to harm him. She was simply driving away.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by jetfuel495
I can't help but note that he said "stop or I'll shoot" and she didn't stop.

Still excessive.

If I heard that, I'd stop prettttty fast.
Quote by skylerjames13
Though this is true, he had no right to shoot her. She was not going to harm him. She was simply driving away.
Yeah, he had no right. It's completely absurd what he did.

Still, if a cop had a gun in my face and told me to stop, he wouldn't have to tell me twice.
Page 1 of 3