Hey I didn't really know which category this fell under so I'm posting it here. Does anyone know what pedals are used in the song Just by Radiohead ??(preferably the ones Johnny uses) I have a few guesses but I can't really say for sure. Much appreaciated thanks.
Radiohead is more popular than the Beatles. This is a FACT supported by STATISTICS.

Boss Metalzone + Boss Metalzone + Boss Metalzone + Boss Metalzone + ... + Boss Metalzone. Just get about 20 or 25 of these, that'll do.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by due 07
Radiohead is more popular than the Beatles. This is a FACT supported by STATISTICS.

No one really cares.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Radiohead are SO much more than 'JUST' pedals, Thom Yorke has the voice of an angel and Johnny Greenwood plays with more soul than you could ever dream of. How dare anyone call the most important band of the last 20 years "just pedals."
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by skylerjames13
No one really cares.

No shit.

Of course no one cares. If any of us cared, we'd be out and about climbing trees and kayaking and getting our dicks sucked, not sloshing around on the internet.
Last edited by due 07 at Feb 14, 2012,
Quote by AgainstYou
Radiohead are SO much more than 'JUST' pedals, Thom Yorke has the voice of an angel and Johnny Greenwood plays with more soul than you could ever dream of. How dare anyone call the most important band of the last 20 years "just pedals."

This guy obviously hasn't listened to Radiohead's expansive discography

Creep isn't their only song dude!
Quote by Weaponized
This guy obviously hasn't listened to Radiohead's expansive discography

Creep isn't their only song dude!

I have less than 0 idea what you are saying. Are you playing along with my trolling and criticising the OP? If so then yeah, he does know that creep isn't their only song. The fact that he was asking about a different song kinda gives that away. If you're criticising me then I'm just ineffably baffled.

Also, is it pronounced flanger like ranger or flan-jer
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Quote by AgainstYou

Dude, I mean the song Just. From the album The Bends. :\
Quote by shalaguitar

Lollin'.
I'd say a large part of jonny's tone is just beating the **** out the guitar.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
If you're speaking about the part around 2:30 in the song, sounds like a Tremelo effect (a pedal effect, not what the vibrato bar has become known as). As for the the ending of the song around 3:00 just a pitch shifter, the Digitech Whammy for instance, raising the pitch of the notes up 1 octave.
Quote by AgainstYou
I have less than 0 idea what you are saying. Are you playing along with my trolling and criticising the OP? If so then yeah, he does know that creep isn't their only song. The fact that he was asking about a different song kinda gives that away. If you're criticising me then I'm just ineffably baffled.

Also, is it pronounced flanger like ranger or flan-jer

There was so much potential here
Quote by JoshW27

Wow, great link, wish I had even a small amount of the gear he has.

Jonny Greenwood playing Johnny Marr's Goldtop.

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Weaponized
There was so much potential here

Yeah, I ****ed it up. Sowwy

However,
Quote by shalaguitar

trolololol
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Quote by AgainstYou

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by AgainstYou

This post
is
incredible.

U2 is 'Just'
pedals, not
radiohead.

(I'm bringing it
back)