Tonerider TRT2 Hot Classics Telecaster Bridge Pickup - Black
Artec Hot Classic Stratocaster pickups - Full Set
I'm going to be making a guitar some time soon and would like to know which is a good cheap pickup. Also, what do you guys think of single pickup guitars? i'm thing of making it a bridge only guitar, but i feel it could turn out like an lp jr, which is a guitar i'm not too keen on.
^ *reported*

regarding the original question- i've heard good things about the toneriders but haven't tried them. haven't heard anything about the artecs.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?