I am planning on building a telecaster body (alder) with strat pickup and bridge configuration (SSS + wilkinson Trem). The thing is that I don't know if these are any existing models out there with similar specs. I need to find some pictures to get myself some inspiration on how to set it all up. So do these tele have a name to be called?
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

There's no particular name for the style, and certainly not for SSS with a Wilkinson bridge.
Some Hohner Telecasters are routed for two Strat-style single coils, but those are made for hardtail bridges (they can be found under various names - google them, they're the model that Prince uses).
I've seen some guitars which had Tele body shapes but were routed to take a full Strat pickguard. Those were SSS with a vibrato bridge. Again, those were rare and expensive. One was a Warmoth build, I've seen three from the Fender Custom Shop and two from Feline. They have no particular name. I've seen them called Stratoteles and Telocasters, but neither is a common or ''official'' name in any way. I believe the Feline model is called a 'Hybrid Tabby'.
Some Fender Telecasters are routed for a middle Strat pickup, but use Tele pickups in the neck and bridge and again, don't have vibrato bridges. Those are called 'Nashville' Telecasters, anyway.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Ty Flibby, as informative as always.

I could go for a classic tele bridge and neck as well but haven't found anything that let me fit in a wilkinson trem in there. Or maybe somewhat interesting alternative is a humbucker with strat single coil character when split at the bridge and a strat neck, skip the middle. I don't know yet, needs one pictures of the real thing to get me a decision here.

Or maybe I just go with the flow and do it. Might turns out well

Quote by PowerEngine
http://www.warmoth.com/Guitar/Bodies/BodyBuilder.aspx?style=2

you can design your own body. check it out

I used this and kisake design templates but still I need to see a picture of the real thing see it. I lack imagination I guess.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Last edited by hminh87 at Feb 14, 2012,
There's the Carvin TLB60, which is a tele body, with a strat pickguard. Other than that, you'd have to go Warmoth.

Here's a Warmoth I threw together, with their builder:

...but send people fleeing out of the bar as if a roaming pack of Ex-lax eating Great Danes had just bolted through the back entrance."